• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Data Duel-- Robo vs Gallantmon

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
After defeating their respective 2-A Eldrich Horrors, the two decide to have just a fun duel. No hax that has a high chance of killing the opponent for either side. This is a fun battle. Winner is determined by incap.

GallantmonRendeDark
Robo

I mean, Robo is Acausal, so nothing Gallantmon can do is going to ultimately put him down.

On the same note, Robo doesn't have anything particularly notable that would end the fight decisively in his favor considering Gallantmon's Chrome Digizoid armor.

So is this Gallantmon Crimson Mode? He beat an Eldritch Abomination but it certaintly wasn't 2-A. That aside.

Assuming speed is supposed to be equalized. Either way, this is suppose to be a fun match, so I don't think Gallantmon would blitz the heck out of Robo.

Well, as you said, any serious hax is off the table. In terms of physical attributes, I think Gallantmon is probably stronger in terms of brute strength and sheer durability. Robo's limitless stamina can be an issue though, since he could "stall" out Gallantmon. Since hax is a non factor, I think Robo might actually come out as victor in the long run due to his stamina.

Back