• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. This should be in the Content Revision Board, not the Versus Threads Board.

2. You said "darwin has shown to rise his voice loud enough that the entire elmore ". That the "entire elmore" what? You seem to have forgotten a verb, & maybe one or more words in your statement, I'm sorry to say.

Imaginym said:
1. This should be in the Content Revision Board, not the Versus Threads Board.
2. You said "darwin has shown to rise his voice loud enough that the entire elmore ". That the "entire elmore" what? You seem to have forgotten a verb, & maybe one or more words in your statement, I'm sorry to say.
ok sorry but this is my first time doing something like this

this seems fine, but i think it should also make status effect inducement since it stunned anais and gumball tothe point where they couldn't move until he stopped and the three should get resistance to it since they didn't die while a guy on a T.V. show literally exploded from it

I'll add these then

On a related note, I think I found a specific regen for Darwin, but I'll save that for another thread

Well I can't find the clip right now, but I remember one instance where Darwin regenerated his legs, which I believe is Low-Mid regen

Totallynotchewbacca said:
this seems fine, but i think it should also make status effect inducement since it stunned anais and gumball tothe point where they couldn't move until he stopped and the three should get resistance to it since they didn't die while a guy on a T.V. show literally exploded from it
That isn't true. The star man on TV didn't die he just exploded. He appeared in several episodes after that and every character in Gumball has at least some type of Regenerationn.

Back