• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daruma (Samurai 8) vs God of Darkness (RWBY)

WeeklyBattles said:
@B023 Because he can target who he erases? That actually more supports it being EE rather than straight AP as if it werestraight AP it would have killed everything on the planet
That is not EE in the slightest. If anything, it can be attributes simply to the fact that the brothers created humanity and can wipe them out. Targeted hax=/=EE either. Do we just start calling any attack that can wipe out a target completely is EE?

As pointed above, Thanos can snap people yet their souls remained intact... and didn't the souls of RWBY humans fine and in the afterlife as well? Apologies, I am not super knowledgable on the verse and am going off given what has been presented.

WeeklyBattles said:
Maybe put this on hold until Daruma is updated </div>
That depends entirely on what goes on from now on, for all I know he dies in chapter 40 considering who he is up againt

@B0 The Brothers created everything though

If the attack is shown to erase them like what the Brothers did yes

Actually if i recall correctly their souls were erased as well, even Ozma had his soul erased and then recreated by the God of Light when he gave Oz his immortality

WeeklyBattles said:

Actually if i recall correctly their souls were erased as well, even Ozma had his soul erased and then recreated by the God of Light when he gave Oz his immortality
I suppose than via that logic half the Dragon ball has EE then? Since they can target people specifically with their KI and wipe them out without leaving a trace. Majin Buu did when he exterminated humanity except Mr. Satan.

So, I guess that is EE too since he wiped out his targets completely leaving no trace like GoD?

That is not how EE works. I suppose we can agree to disagree in the end.

B023 said:
WeeklyBattles said:

I suppose than via that logic half the Dragon ball has EE then? Since they can target people specifically with their KI and wipe them out without leaving a trace. Majin Buu did when he exterminated humanity except Mr. Satan.
So, I guess that is EE too since he wiped out his targets completely leaving no trace like GoD?

Well, first of all, that's a complete false equivalency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7NcZQeiPo

Buu's extinction attack was a bunch of homing beams that shot them through the chest. That's not even remotely comparable to what happened here.

Well, first of all, that's a complete false equivalency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7NcZQeiPo

Buu's extinction attack was a bunch of homing beams that shot them through the chest. That's not even remotely comparable to what happened here.

That wasn't even the point. It was just an example, do you honestly Buu cannot vaporize a bunch of humans? If he had would that make it EE? You can take Gohan's example, completely eradicated Cell leaving nothing behind? I guess that is EE now?

There is absolutely zero evidence to suggest that is the case here. Maybe I am wrong, I am going off what I know, I will do a little more research. I just haven't seen anything at all to suggest GoD performed EE.

Why are you comparing dragon ball to rwby under the basis of "it COULD be like this" when the examples aren't even similar

Back