• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs Darth Caedus

i dont agree with universal krayt though, since he didnt really do anything AP esc that is worth mentioning. had he done what luke did (hold abeloth in place) then sure, super, but nothing suggests he could even possibly do that, since all his other incarnations portrya him as either as strong as holding back obiwan, super weaker than karness muur and barely stronger than cade (who should be comparable to obi wan), or just "multiple time stronger than before", but still died by cade's hand. see what i mean? the one tht died from cade's hand is prime krayt btw. if he really is comparable to luke, he wouldve exploded cade into pieces before cade could even blink. literally.

ps before u say anything, i just wanted to say i do understand where ur coming from, but then again, krayt drained both of them (luke and abeloth), which not only made them weaker, but also made him strong, which could potentialy closed the gap between them. i would agree to something of this sort, but anything else seems really stretchy

Well I highly, highly rebuke that ,however this thread isn't the place for that debate. I'm trying to show these guys why Caedus>>Sidious(even though that should be obvious) and how badly Dooku has been represented on this site

weeeeell, based on stats and feats alone, sid should technically win. experience- i wanna say they are matched but caedus does have the actual combat exp that sid mostly lacks. intelligence- sid takes this easy. AP- imo, sid, since then again, caedus could do absolutly nothing to luke force wise. regadless of how injured they were. and in caedus' case, who was more injured, he shouldve been made stronger cause of how the dark side works, so yeah, and he still got trashed. skill with the force- 100% sidious. abilities with the force- 100% sidious. speed- caedus wins for sure on this tbh.. strength- he seems more even here. skill with the blade- sidious, but not by much actually. u wanna say that caedus could fight luke, who beat sidious, but sidious was weakened by battle mind while luke was made stronger, so that logic cannot be applied here. sidious is still better imo. thats a win for sidious right there, if u look at it like i do

You would have to provide an argument that would put Sidious anywhere near NJO Luke or FOTJ Luke for your points to even have validity. You just based those points on your own opinion, rather than objective evidence.

i dont need to. he isnt that much above either of them, since luke just a few years prior had trouble shimraa who is a sidious lvl opponent, so while luke is stronger, its not by much. and like i said, caedus cant possibly scale to luke, so sidious wins the AP part of ths fight just by that. and not really. unless u can discredit what i said, then yes, it would based on opinion, but if u cant.. well, then u just cant.

But other than The Senate and Obi Wan with the High Gorund how can it be Outerverse Level?

And Solo its honestly not obvious when almost everyone else believes that Sidious is above and is canonically stated to be stronger so this has become a joke thread at this point which is honestly better lol

Forgive me as I do not have that luxury,instead could you explain why? It is as if your "correct" then we would be in need of an upgrade.Last time I checked the strongest thing in the verse was the Universe Level Bedlam Spirits.Fist of all has the Star Wars verse ever been stated to have infinite Universes or Infinite Dimensional planes?All I hear is honestly wank

I still can't belive that some people think Dooku or Anakin are Solar System level even tho it doesn't make any logical sense since they don't have feats to back it up, Canon Vader is continental at most (causing earthquake, volcanic erruptions and lightning storms happend during bleeding ritual so I wouldn't count it as a feat since he needed a dark side nexus to perform it, holding off interdimensional barrier for few seconds seems impressive but it was alredy opened by the "castle portal" created by Lord Momin).

I can belive that Legends Vader during ROTJ could be planetary tho.

And outerversal ? Who is outerversal in Star Wars ? In Canon no one, in Legends Bedlam Spirits are Universe+.

Other than The High Ground and The Senate who is Outerversal?

I don't even think SW Universe has more than 2 universes let alone infinite along with characters beyond infinite dimensional planes......

Well, in Star Wars: Infinities it is implied that the franchise operates in a way somewhat akin to multiverse theory.
B739BBC5-EF0A-4EAA-B7FC-240B67FFB093
9EB52D64-D82A-44DD-AF35-CA3AED31C2B1

But concepts alone aren't 1-A, you have to prove that they are. Otherwise Chara would be 1-A because they're literally a conceptual entity or Dante would be 1-A for having Conceptual Manipulation.

It depends on the cosmology of the verse. Some verses (Like LOTR) have concepts at just Low 2-C, while others (Like Cthulhu Mythos) have concepts at the highest echelon of 1-A.

Back