• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs Cinder Fall

Darth Sidious lightning
Cinder Fall (Grimm Arm)
Everyone probably saw this coming. The most evil characters in their respective series who are not basically Satan (The Son of Mortis (also Abeloth and maybe Vitiate, if we're counting legends, though EU Sidious would slap Vitiate) and Salem)
Canon Palpatine vs Volume 4 onwards Cinder

AP for both

Cinder: Comparable to Raven who can casually summon a storm (466 kilotons)

Sidious: Equal to, slightly stronger than, or slightly weaker than, Yoda (depends on interpretation and material), who can stomp 473 kiloton giants with what is basically a flick of his wrist

Palpatine:

Cinder:

Cinder got downgraded to 200+ tons and is likely going to get upgraded again due to the upcoming storm revisions

From what ive been told City level but i havent been paying attention to the conversation so i cant say for sure

Just was thinking about putting Sidious in a fight and saw this thread.

If Cinder is getting upgraded to City level I got a character that I think could put up a decent fight against her.

Cinder Fall got downgraded to 286 Kilotons from CAPE revisions

Sidious Stomps characters that are 476 Kilotons by moving

Cinder doesn't have a chance in hell.

But with that said. I thought Storm revisions didn't effect those without a horizon?

286 Kilotons and she's going to remain there for a while

Only two characters in RWBY who can fight the canon god Tiers is Ozpin and Salem but one has no feats and the other lost to Yoda.

I have a better idea

Back