• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already used these arguments in one of my threads and they got debunked. Just face it, people. Super Sonic is low multi. Why is that so hard to believe for EVERYONE? (I even have evidence that proves he's multi that doesn't involve Maginary World).
They don´t accept that Sonic stomps Goku lmao.

:cautious: At least Dragon Ball Supporters on VSBW are more willing to discuss in their vs debating with the match ups. But everyone can be toxic sometimes, just from my experience, I find Dragon Ball fans on this site to be more reasonable.

I think that's just because it's too contreversial of a debate. If they did give Super Sonic a win against Goku (which he admittedly should have via immeasurable speed, wider variety of hax, and currently higher AP), they would start a massive shit-storm. Plus, aren't Dragon Ball characters undergoing revisions?

I think that's just because it's too contreversial of a debate. If they did give Super Sonic a win against Goku (which he admittedly should have via immeasurable speed, wider variety of hax, and currently higher AP), they would start a massive shit-storm. Plus, aren't Dragon Ball characters undergoing revisions?
Sonic defeated Goku many times on the wikia

Such as for example, Super Sonic defeated Toei Cell Games SSJ Goku

@Gabs22_Gamer I think that genuinely, these are people who think that something which looks or is some anthropomorphic creature can't be THAT strong like game Sonic or even Archie Sonic since Marvel and DC fans like to downplay him as well

Sonic defeated Goku many times on the wikia

Such as for example, Super Sonic defeated Toei Cell Games SSJ Goku
Yeah, but current Super Sonic never fought current Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct). Only Darkspine Sonic fought him and lost. I always thought Super Sonic never fought MUI Goku because Goku getting stomped would be too contreversial

Well, others have basically said their counterarguments, but I have more counterarguments but will note some portains I might agree with even if those aren't the most relevant.

I disagree on the Solaris part. Well Solaris clearly scales to the entire cosmology of the Sonic multiverse given his "Destroy all existence" statement. But Sonic does still scale in terms of AP, even an anchored state Solaris was stated to be able to "Consume dimensions" for lunch. Which is clearly tier 2 regardless of whether it be one by one or all at once. Although, destroying all existence and the fact that multiple timelines appeared to be effected at once would imply it is indeed Low Multiversal. Also, while it is true that Solaris has a weakpoint, even that weakpoint is still durable to the point where only attacks that strike it in all time periods at once is required to take him out. Also, it's specifically stated Sonic is the strongest he's ever been, and that he reached the level of Solaris in the canon statements; so I think that should speak for itself AP wise. Also, Solaris is like the only final boss who actually depletes Sonic's HP, so the game mechanics statements actually doesn't work. As most other bosses were implied to be stomped by Super Sonic and he won without a scratch.

Alf Layla wa-Layla has statements about warping the entire space-time continuum and having the power to destroy it all. He seems legit Low 2-C and we can't really divide Low 2-C feats by timeframe like we can with 3-A feats. And he literally devourers the timeline iirc; much like what Solaris does. And you're right Darkspine isn't Super Sonic and is in a class of his own, but he should still be allowed to scale from his own feat. As much as Super Sonic even in his variable showings may scale from any of his feats. So I disagree with that one too.

The only one I sort of agree is iffy is Egg Wizard example; but for other reasons. But I want to wait for the thread to be made because much like the stabilization feats standards, there's going to be one for merging two or more universes. The feat of the Power of the Stars itself is clearly 2-C, but it may not scale to his striking strength or durability. While there is a statement about being superior to the "Combined might of Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds", that's not always consistent. It is a sequal to Sonic Rush, thus can be compared to the combined Emeralds own 2-C feat, and while it has been made after Sonic 2006; Sonic's chronology is kinda nonlinear and simply being made first doesn't always mean it takes place before or after it. But I can agree that may be evidence of Egg Wizard being 2-C physically. Sonic would still be 2-C at his peak from the Solaris example though. And unlike Solaris, Egg Wizard was a another boss fight were Sonic and Blaze were portrayed as a stone walls. So Egg Wizard is 2-C via Power of the Stars, but I'll wait for the universe merging revisions before debating the physical stats.

That's all I got for now.

Yeah, but current Super Sonic never fought current Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct). Only Darkspine Sonic fought him and lost. I always thought Super Sonic never fought MUI Goku because Goku getting stomped would be too contreversial
There were multiple Hyper Sonic VS MUI Goku but they were close since they're stomps

while it has been made after Sonic 2006; Sonic's chronology is kinda nonlinear and simply being made first doesn't always mean it takes place before or after it.
This is true, however Shiro (or one of the other writters of 06) have already said that at the end of Silver's story Blaze did indeed teleport herself to her universe, explaining the Rush games, which would place both Rush games after 06

This is true, however Shiro (or one of the other writters of 06) have already said that at the end of Silver's story Blaze did indeed teleport herself to her universe, explaining the Rush games, which would place both Rush games after 06
You know that subject with Blaze also tends to confuses me too, User. But Sonic Generation confirms Blaze still has memories of 06.

So Sonic 06 is suppose to take place before Sonic Rush? Because that would make sense for why Blaze is from an alternate dimension instead of timeline like in 06, though it probably didn't help that Rush came out before 06

So Sonic 06 is suppose to take place before Sonic Rush? Because that would make sense for why Blaze is from an alternate dimension instead of timeline like in 06, though it probably didn't help that Rush came out before 06
It's the same with Sonic Battle, coming out after Sonic Adventure 2, in the same month as Sonic Heroes but weeks before, but Shadow is in the story and knows everyone well.

There is some order of the chronology; Generations clearly takes place after 06, but Sonic Battle actually takes place after Shadow the Hedgehog from what Dark649 said. Though either way, I think we agreed Egg Wizard wasn't above Solaris for other reasons.

@ElixirBlue so it's like after Adventure 2 and Heroes? Geese that's what happens when you decide to release multiple games at a similar time, it causes confusion on what came first or second in the story

Oh yeah... I scrolled up and realized it was copy/pasted from LordXcano...

Should I just go ahead and close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back