• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can the omega beams destroy souls and can he survive a blast from his own attack. Oh...nice idea a super serious overlord vs the troll king bunny

I thought it was against the rules to have clickbait titles.

Granted I'm faulty of that myself, Krueger vs. Hand and all but... Yeah

i'm still not voting for now,but aren't you underastemating Darkseid,and you should better argument than just hax since both have plenty.

And is base bugs or super rabbit being used?

ok then bugs for probability-plot manipulation,space-time manipulation and darksied lacking resistance to mind control and the fact that dakseid doesn't use his powers to his fullest(and his arrogance)

Good enough argument?

I say bugs hax (mainly plot manipulation) because he is considered to be one of the kings of hax (outside of tier 2s and higher) plus this is a nerfed doomsday. If this was a full powered doomsday I would definitely consider voting for DD but its not, so my vote goes to BB

I don't have much knowedge in comics,but I have been told that this version of darkseid doesn't haxes like EE,soul,mind and matter manipulation etc.Even if he still BFR it would do much because of bugs' ,superman time travel style,burrowing and 4th wall awareness.I don't know who has th AP atvantage.Darkseid can take on the justice league and super bugs>>normal bugs>>daffy duck and wile coyote>>marvin=sam.Maybe bugs isn't too far in terms of strength.Bugs' Regenerationn can keep him in the battle long enough for him to decide to use the size ray and phantom zone projector.I vote bugs

Bugs thanks to hax and toonforce, he takes this easily. Honestly, just his toonforce alone should be enough to take this, he can just visual-gag Darkseid into oblivion. Lol.

Back