• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls Speed Problem

So in a recent thread it was decided that Sunlight Spear isn't light and so the chosen undead's speed got dropped to massively hypersonic. The problem with this is, none of the other characters were. Great Lord Gwyn is still relativistic+ with the justification being "Comparable to the late-game Chosen Undead". Since he's comparable to a guy who is massively hypersonic, doesn't that mean he should be dropped down to that too? The Ashen One is also relativistic+ since he beat the Soul of Cinder who is relativistic+, but the Soul of Cinder is only relativistic+ because it's made up of Gwyn and the Chosen Undead. It's not just them this affects either, it's every page in this wiki on Dark Souls characters from Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3 except Bell Gargoyles and Gaping Dragon. Should they all be knocked down to the Chosen Undead's level?

This seems to make sense to me. You should preferably invite the staff members from the last thread to comment here via their message walls though.

Feel free to update the profiles accordingly then.

Alright, doing it now.

Edit: Okay, done. Everyone in Dark Souls who has "Comparable to Chosen Undead" by their speed has had their speed made comparable to the Chosen Undead's. There were a few I had to re-edit because I somehow kept accidentally removing the bolding and italicizing things, but it should all be good now. If anyone sees anywhere I made a mistake, please let me know.

Back