• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls, but it's Your Favorite Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu-gi-oh: they have civies and he could prolly grow a decent amount by killing other civies but depending in which series he is in he gets screwed one way or another, not mentioning lore which just. no, well maybe if he can stop Emelia from summoning the steelswarm so they dont get passived by them, or well the ib dragons can prolly incap, or one Sophia notices the undead and doesnt like them so they ee/reset the world again

I mean, any old random ninja would likely work. There are a ton of them and it could even be someone from a different village from Naruto so it takes longer for them to meet.

Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina (same verse, same timeline, completely different things): Let's be fair here. I'm not gonna put them as a random Clerk, as they get killed immediately by almost anything. So, let's just get one of those 9-A randos that walk around (the fodders of Ruina are 9-A). I can't really say what they would do? (probably become a Fixer, it essential what he does in Dark Souls, or just become some vigilante), but here are the endgames: Let's also say that this timeline also goes the same how it would canonically, sans Mr. Ashen One. Let's also assume he doesn't just die to some Syndicate or whatever early on, and it's decently far (let's get super generous and say Star of the City). Here's how it goes: Get's killed by The Library (he ain't resisting 4D fate hax, because nobody in the verse can). That's it, that's all that can really take him down currently. Since we don't include Lobotomy (in which he dies for reasons above), nothing else can stop the resurrection. The good thing about the library is another 4D hax, their sealing. The fate+sealing upon death negates the effect that Darksign does. Other than that, he dies, resurrects, and keeps on chugging.

Maybe I should actually participate in my own thread, huh?

• Medaka Box - Most of the cast is systematically slain by some random depressed teenager. The Undead Curse is actually kinda similar to Minus' in MB, so the Ashen One would likely be some kid in Hakoniwa Academy with something akin to depression. One day he's discover he can't die, gets the whole spiel about souls from the Firekeeper and probably start leveling off the other students. Depending on when in the series the Ashen One shows up, only like two or three characters can actually do anything about him. All of the Abnormals and most of the Minus' get converted into levels. The Style Users will be a pain to deal with, but most don't have solid wincons. Iihiko might be an Incon. Kumagawa and Medaka both have a potential wincon in using All Fiction on the Curse itself and it's entirely possible Medaka could actually talk-no-jutsu the Ashen One into being an ally. Ajimu will just text wall to death, probably. Also, remember that one time Medaka fought the Ashen One? Yeah, me neither.

I know that the Ashen One in Fairy Tail might actually do a good job though would run into problems like Acnologia, Zeref and Mavis. Also the four Dragon Gods.

The Ashen One might do decent in My Hero Academia since he would adapt and fight all of the top tiers. Though Endevour, Shigaraki and possibly Prime All Might.

The Ashen One might do decent in My Hero Academia since he would adapt and fight all of the top tiers. Though Endevour, Shigaraki and possibly Prime All Might.
I'm pretty sure Ashen One Claps that entire Verse's Cheeks with little difficulty, especially if they try to use any Souls they get to possibly create any Transposed Weaponry. Can't think of an example, but God forbid they start making an army out people using Rapport or something.

I'm pretty sure Ashen One Claps that entire Verse's Cheeks with little difficulty, especially if they try to use any Souls they get to possibly create any Transposed Weaponry. Can't think of an example, but God forbid they start making an army out people using Rapport or something.
Ah true on that.

Okage: Shadow King: If it's just gonna be some random fodder then he's screwed as soon as the game starts since he's just gonna get "Classified" by Beiloune due to the verse taking place in Beiloune's world were he knows everything that's going on.

Unless said fodder character magically becomes a "Deviant", then they should be able to solo.

smt: Random demon destroys his soul and body
digimon: he is constantly ****** by digimon physiology if he's a human
dragon ball: solos verse
hunter x hunter: same
yu yu hakusho: same
gundam: same
neon genesis evangelion: same

NGE stomps, hard, they have no way to deal with getting mind, soul, and quantum screwed by anyone with an anti-at field, he cant even get to any of the god tiers cause muh power null that negs energy so you can't do shit, like he is not beating eva, and in worst case he is getting lilith'd

Shitara datta slime: Basically rimuru 2.0
Overly Cautious Hero: It depends if the level cap applies to him or not
OPM: I think it would stomp until it reaches the level of GOD or Saitama, then it get´s stomped. I would love a fanfiction where Mumen Rider becomes the Ashen One though
SCP: If the Darksign appeared on a MTF, it would likely reach very far as the foundation could allow him to get stronger depending on the canon (I think he would go to alpha-9). Sadly even if he somehow reached the level of elder god and absorbed them, he would get 1-A´d pretty hard
Dead Cells: Stomps all the way

By the way, can I do similar stuff to this? I really liked the Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back