• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls, but it's Your Favorite Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. You horribly misread what I typed. I know it would be some random fodder villager. What I meant is that if he runs into The Hunter (The Player Character of Bloodborne) it would be an Endless Incon.

That's why I compared him to the Pursuer, cause he comes back several times throughout DS2 to hunt the Bearer. The Hunter and the Ashen Hunter would have the same relationship. One kills the other and that one revives to hunt down their opposite again.

Yeah they would somewhat easily depending on context (definitely a few lives lost though, not that it matters to them.) seems like a good set-up for a SCO at least.

Discounting anything that is directly tier 1, how does Warhammer stomp the Ashen One again? If, let's say, a random marine became Warhammer's Ashen One, he could theoretically become amazingly powerful what all the death and war that is literally everywhere.

Yeah, but the sheer amount of Bullshit that happens in the Galaxy will more than likely screw him over. Plus the Imperium would probably think he's a demon with the way he keeps resurrecting all the time and try to Perma Kill him, so that doesn't help.

Man I wish I could do Armored Core, it fits so well especially with them having the same director

BlazBlue: Honestly the Ashen One might...do alright by killing people such as Kagura, Makoto, Platinum, Bang, Tao and Carl where he would be able to figure out how to kill them, that is until he faces Ragna, Hakumen, Tsubaki, Noel, Es, Naoto, Kurogane, Izanami, Master Unit and Susano'o then Ashen One is pretty much destroyed due to their high hax and soul eraser and other crazy hax.

I don't think the Ashen One could survive an existence eraser from Tsubaki's immortal killer, or Noel when she becomes Mu-12, or Ragna's Soul Eater (Or when becoming the Black Beast), Es and Naoto would probably overcome and overpower the Ashen One for good, or Susano'o and Hakumen's time killer ability, Izanami and her death hax, and finally The Master Unit where she detects The Ashen One if they are causing WAY to much chaos like killing a few certain key characters that would normally save the verse and erases the entire timeline and deleting Ashen One from time and space.

So really the Ashen One (Random guy in BB verse) would do well by killing a good chunk of the cast until he hits the higher tiers and due to their soul destruction attacks like with Ragna, Hakumen, Tsubaki, Noel, Es, Naoto, Kurogane, Izanami, Master Unit and Susano'o where the Ashen One would die.

(Had to edit this because it was a grammer mess and just needed to be edited)

Last edited:
Considering recent developments, I'm kinda unsure how the Undead Curse would interact with EE considering the Curse doesn't require a Mind, Body or Soul to rezz from.

You know, the 2007 Transformers games Nameless Fodder (depends on who you think that is, but for the sake of this argument I'll assume one of the Drones/Grunts from the first mission) have a much easier time going at this considering they already start out with stats that are at least slightly comparable to Blackout despite being Outclassed, so if they can go around and kill enough Humans they can grind their way up eventually and make it past Create-A-Bot maybe. Not sure what they'd do from there.

I guess to really do anything to the Ashen One, you'd have to interact with the Curse itself, which has a few of it's own resistances.

I can't even imagine how someone would go about this in RWBY solely because the best choice for Grinding Fodder literally don't have souls, which is the Grimm's biggest gimmick, and the fact that if you murdered anyone then everyone else is gonna be on your ass until they're dead as well.

Unless there is some crazy hax in the newer seasons that I missed, I'm pretty sure the RWBY verse gets stomped in this regardless of how the Ashen One goes about it.

Unless there is some crazy hax in the newer seasons that I missed, I'm pretty sure the RWBY verse gets stomped in this regardless of how the Ashen One goes about it.
She (I'm only using a female here so they have the chance to get Maiden Powers) isn't making it to the Gods though, but mostly because she would have no clue how to find them unless she literally beat the Knowledge out of Ozpin or somehow gets the Relic of Knowledge.

Oh right, RWBY has gods now. I forgot about that. TBF SoulsBorne PCs finding forbidden knowledge isn't exactly farfetched.

Realm of the Mad God: they're SO CLOSE! but nobody stays DEAD in realm of the mad god due to type 3 possibly 2 concept type 4 immortality. whatever the case 3-A Corruption passive via Void Entity GG. though if we want actual profiles on the wiki then Ashen One gets stalemated.

Warriors: nope, even wanking Starclan to 4-C doesnt help here. Ashen One stomps.

Terraria Calamity: to be nice or not to be nice, that is the question. neither matters because if he goes after Yharim he gets tier 2'd or sealed. that and Astral Infection passives him very hard.

Overlord: i mean he annoys the denizins of Nazerick but he gets stalemated via walking into hellfire and death manip, so yeah. eventually Ashen one likely wins but yeah.

Realm of the Mad God: they're SO CLOSE! but nobody stays DEAD in realm of the mad god due to type 3 possibly 2 concept type 4 immortality. whatever the case 3-A Corruption passive via Void Entity GG. though if we want actual profiles on the wiki then Ashen One gets stalemated.

Warriors: nope, even wanking Starclan to 4-C doesnt help here. Ashen One stomps.

Terraria Calamity: to be nice or not to be nice, that is the question. neither matters because if he goes after Yharim he gets tier 2'd or sealed. that and Astral Infection passives him very hard.

Overlord: i mean he annoys the denizins of Nazerick but he gets stalemated via walking into hellfire and death manip, so yeah. eventually Ashen one likely wins but yeah.
I can't tell if you're talking about the actual Ashen One or a Fodder Character in your Verse being an Ashen One.

I can't tell if you're talking about the actual Ashen One or a Fodder Character in your Verse being an Ashen One.
A bit of both, Fodder character gets turned into an ashen one but gets more powerful as time goes on, like the Ashen One and to save them in Calamity for a bit. Cause otherwise they ram themselves into a tier 7/2 brick wall with the verses I mentioned(Warriors has unkowns) cause the fodder in those verses are tier 9. And in particular Calamity ramps up to 7-B with an island-wide storm courtesy of the Post-Skeletron Terrarian. Overlord has this Elder Lich called Ainz Ooal Gown that's also 7-B(soon to be 8-B with revisions, calcs just need to be done) and Rotmg has 7-B/7-As with hax that the fodder doesn't resist like the other verses I mentioned.

Wait, Ainz is getting down graded? Is it verse wide or just Ainz?
Verse wide, the creation calc isn't the best. Its either getting recalced or as I mentioned 8-B via meteor. Speed is something I'll bring up later since Ainz has a good speed feat at the beginning of Overlord. And the 8-C characters are going somewhere in tier 9.

Akame ga Kill: I would think the Ashen One (The fodder in Akame ga Kill) would do quite well, though Ashen One would die fighting against Esdeath and Akame due to their abilities but given Dark Souls logic, Ashen One would probably find various ways to overcome the abilities though it would be a long fight. Honestly the only three people that would be hard to kill in this verse would be Esdeath, Akame and Tatsumi.

Akame's instant death is poison based, right? Ashen One could probably take a couple hits then if he beefs up on poison resistant equipment, and at that point her ID would just be Curse, which is also an ID effect. Esdeath would be the biggest pain to fight what with her habit of ice-blocking fodder. Her time stop would funnily enough only be a moderate inconvenience seeing as how being undead would give the Ashen One Type 2. Also do we still count Ice resistance as resisting Esdeath's time stop? Cause Ashen One can beef up some serious ice resist too. Honestly I feel like Tatsumi would be the easiest of the three to fight. The Ashen One is almost always weaker then the bosses he fights so I really don't think he trigger Tats' adaptation all that much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Akame's instant death is poison based, right? Ashen One could probably take a couple hits then if he beefs up on poison resistant equipment, and at that point her ID would just be Curse, which is also an ID effect. Esdeath would be the biggest pain to fight what with her habit of ice-blocking fodder. Her time stop would funnily enough only be a moderate inconvenience seeing as how being undead would give the Ashen One Type 2. Also do we still count Ice resistance as resisting Esdeath's time stop? Cause Ashen One can beef up some serious ice resist too. Honestly I feel like Tatsumi would be the easiest of the three to fight. The Ashen One is almost always weaker then the bosses he fights so I really don't think he trigger Tats' adaptation all that much. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually you might be right on that.

Shin Megami Tensei: Well the Ashen One (The fodder) would probably have some decent abilities to survive further in the SMT verse but would die NONSTOP against higher tier characters. Though he would probably stop around the near high tier where he just stops somewhere below the high tiers.

Dark Souls: Well we already know how this ends.

Dragon Ball: They would potentially become unstoppable if they use all the Hax they can accumulate after all the training they can obtain up until Infinite Zamasu just Range ***** him or he gets Hakai'd or Zeno just deletes him or something.

Halo: They're basically unstoppable here. Unless the Flood can take them over without killing them.
Don't think Hakai will work against the ashen one's resurrection that functions as mid-godly regen.

Don't think Hakai will work against the ashen one's resurrection that functions as mid-godly regen.
It would have to affect the Curse to put the Ashen One down permanently, but I think the real problem in DB is Infinite Zamasu who is the DB universe. Also Zeno just erasing the whole universe would incap Ashen One pretty easily.

It would have to affect the Curse to put the Ashen One down permanently, but I think the real problem in DB is Infinite Zamasu who is the DB universe. Also Zeno just erasing the whole universe would incap Ashen One pretty easily.
Yeah, zeno and infinite zamasu would definitely be the real threats here. The rest of the characters don't have enough hax to deal with the PCs

I choose to believe it would actually be Mumen Rider. He'd become the Ashen Rider and use the souls of slain monsters to quickly rise to S Rank.
Cheers_I%27ll_Drink_To_That_Bro_Banner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back