• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls 6-B npc battle Royale the reckoning

Let's try this again, Dark Souls needs threads. I haven't made the pages yet, but I have the profiles of most of the npc's Profiles here. Logan has Crystal Spells and Dark Souls 3 Patches.

0F529A8D-3A41-488B-BFFF-5B5C11C5D2AF
Can't stop the rock.

E1AB52BF-571C-4D10-BA42-5C3919A849B4
Praise the Sun!

E87CDE82-2744-4CB3-ACB2-4D83E1C4861A
The Iron Golem is already defeated.

EEFBF8CB-4687-4189-A3C0-F134AF7CA89A
I'm Trusty Patches, the one and only; Rotten Cleric.

DE7C434E-94F8-4915-A1D2-6765B98CB893
Why does everyone think I want the Chaos Kitana?

BC236598-04ED-4EF1-9293-3E1B93EB4E21
She's like Guts, but instead of a guy in wolf armor, she's a girl in onion armor.

506C298C-5278-44E2-BCB6-641EA7279FA3
A wizard is never late, nor are they early; they're just delusional.

9E499862-15CA-4EE5-8C0F-6E22A5A64A8E
Hmmmm...

Havel: 3

Solaire: 0

Iron Tarkus: 0

Patches: 0

Shiva: 0

Onion Girl: 0

Big Hat: 0

Onion Boy: 0

I know I'm kinda late, but they're the npcs that you can run into through out dark souls 1 and 3.

idk id say its a tough call between the Catarina knights and tarkus but the rock hits hard enough to one shot some of the others seems too varied to make any call in favor of any one contendor

I guess I'll give my opinion here to give a little life to this thread. I think this comes down to Patches, Solaire, Iron Tarkus, and Havel. Logan gets hard countered by Havel and gets smashed, the onions get out smarted by Patches and either get kicked off a cliff or hilariously out skilled by everyone else here. Shiva's tough, and has plenty of skill but Havel and Tarkus are just way to much for him due to their pure strength. Solaire most likely out skills both of them but their strength and not to far behind skill and experience evens it out. Patches though is the smartest and most skilled person here, since he's been around since the first game all the way to the third game which is thousands of years apart. However he has weaker equipment than Solaire, Havel, and Tarkus; plus Tarkus and Havel still have their strength advantage.

Havel is by far the most experienced of the bunch, being vastly older than any of the other contenders and having fought in the original dragon wars.

This ultimately comes down to Havel and Patches I think, Patches is the only one who can contend with Havel in the experience department, given how he ends up surviving until the end of the world, the others are like children compared to these two. Patches is likely smarter than Havel, but Havel possesses more raw power, having taken down Ancient Dragons by himself, I would say The Rock takes this.

I mean Patches easily kicked the mid game chosen undead off a cliff after he had defeated Ornstein and Smough, but vote counted

That was a sneak attack though, I doubt he could've instantly killed the Chosen Undead with that, if he could, he'd have done so.

Being capable of surviving the Ringed City is probably Patches' best feat, he did this with no memories either, but I still say Havel wins with raw power alone, even one of his knights (the dude we see in Archdragon) was capable of taking down a Dragon and they are nothing compared to the real deal.

Back