• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark-skinned girls with weird hands (5-0-0)

she usually starts fights with a giant something (hand, foot, body, etc.) i believe. but i dont think she has a set opening move.

Ah so big b o i fist, huh?

I mean Chel could probably get a hit then, maybe, if she uses her saucy shot. Kamala doesn't start big?

She shifts a larger size, not full on giant but she elongates her arms and legs. Then she just tries to grab the opponent and restrain thwm in general ig

Hmm that sounds like big wimpy tactic.

I mean I'd argue that Chel should be able to outmaneuver most grabs and attack from a distance via saucy shot

I mean, she can grab Spider-Man out of the air, outmaneuvering is gonna be hard, considering she can change her size to dodge.

How experienced is Chelshia again? Also I forgot their AP difference and who has regen again and far more experience with versatility. Sorry, just an off day for me...

UwU Am I now, Jacky?

I'm still counting votes for Chelshia, just playing the Devil's Advocate ig

Pretty sure the ap difference is less than 2.6X considering she should upscale pretty well from her feat. Her skill is better than her expeirence admittedly

Also spidey is losing his win against homer

The AP gap is only less than 2.6 and Chel has expeirence beating people who are...more experienced, and I guess you could argue more skilled.

2.6x is still a significant enough advantage to matter, and FYI Kamala fights off supervillains almost every day, has been an Avenger AND a Champion, so she has experience with international threats, and she absolutely overpowers things like hordes alien mercenaries and supervillain organization agents.

All this in comparison to... pirates. Call me unimpressed.

Hell even if you argue "They've been doing it for years" it still matters very less, because Ms. Marvel can fight off Krees and X-Men, who train from childhood for combat, so it is far more likely that Kamala is more skilled

Should also note. The skill feat isn't nearly as impressive as it's even been put out as. One of the 5 pirates she fought was even apparently said to be a pretty bad pirate.

Butters you know that is basically the equivalent of pouring salt on the wound in this case

you say this every match butters. We get it, a 2D platformer isn't the most skilled thing ever. Big shocker

I mean, you were arguing Chel have fought, and which would therefore make her, more skilled than Ms. Marvel. This didn't come out of nowhere. That came from that argument

Yeaa this seems very decisively in Ms. Marvel's favor. I'm kinda inclined to not vote, tbh.

Now if it was Big Dog vs Ms. Marvel on the other hand-

Buttersamuri said:
I mean, you were arguing Chel have fought, and which would therefore make her, more skilled than Ms. Marvel. This didn't come out of nowhere. That came from that argument
Never said she was more skilled

screw you mori this is fair, kamala's in ap range, chel has hax, what gives?

Zark2099 said:
Projectiles, Speed Amping, Type 8 Immortality and Transformations
that ain't forking hax

Speed amping is definitely not hax, type 8 would only count on the loosest of definitions.

Never in my life have I ever heard of Speed Amping and Type 8 as not being hax, Weiss is disappointed

Jackythejack said:
Never said she was more skilled

Jackythejack wrote:

The AP gap is only less than 2.6 and Chel has expeirence beating people who are...more experienced, and I guess you could argue more skilled

1. My point still stands. Nobody in that verse has shown skill level better than me marvel at all.

How can she fought with a skilled opponent and beat them, and not be within their skill level too?

I dunno I just sometimes see people say that someone "beat someone more skilled than them" I dunno what you want

I'm just defending why I brought up the pirate thing. There is nobody in that verse who is more skilled than Ms. Marvel, and I'm bringing up here best skill feat isn't even super impressive. Ms marvels skill is way ahead,

Self destruct = It's unknown exactly how many and what kind of explosions make up the self-destructions, though it's strong enough to easily obliterate the cast

Sounds intimidating

Buttersamuri said:
Self destruct = It's unknown exactly how many and what kind of explosions make up the self-destructions, though it's strong enough to easily obliterate the cast
Sounds intimidating
The durability and danmaku is a whole new manner of broke.

Back