• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneidr, Adam of Darkness(Bastard!!) vs Son Goku SSB w/ Kaioken(Dragon Ball Super)

Hello everyone, I am new here in VSB. I just want to know if Goku's recent changes can match someone like Schneidr in durability, strength, and speed(majorily). Please, no speculations and just fixed facts. I don't like it when people say, for example, "If x happened, then y can beat z.", or in this case "If Goku's power level was x in this saga, then in this one he must be y." Good luck everyone, and have fun.

Setting:

Fight starts on an empty planet, so no morals on.

Goku can breathe in space.

2 rounds:

First round is just about testing each other.

In the second both are bloodlusted.

Adam of Darkness is featless if I'm not mistaken... so... I don't think it should be used in a thread

On a side note: goku can't kill Darsh and Darsh can't damage goku (but can hax him) so, if you were using any other incarnation, such as the majin, I'd say Darsh because in that form goku's stamina is minimun. So Darsh in my opinion (but this form is featless)

Tiers don't necessarily mean anything unless it's something like 7-A vs 2-B(for example). On tiers this high(3 or higher) it's more about the hax than the actual stats, and I wouldn't say Darsh can't hurt Goku. That's a misconception. We all know that Goku wouldn't be able to withstand a blow that has Big Bang quality(if Vegeta dies from planet busting, how would Goku live if they are essentially the same?) even if his punches clashed with Beerus' and caused shockwaves strong enough to disintegrate astral objects of the whole universe. He is glass cannon quality in my eyes. Anyways, if this has been done or if this is a bad match up, I'm sorry. Onwards to the next match.

Also higher level Tier can mean MUCH:

High 4-C Large Star 350 Tenatons
to 22.4 Foe
3.5x1032 to 5.353x10351.4644x1042 to 2.24x1045~1530x
4-B Solar System 22.4 Foe
to 22.586 TeraFoe
5.353x1035 to 5.398x10472.24x1045 to 2.2586x1057~1.008 trillion x
4-A Multi-Solar System 22.586 TeraFoe
to 12.68 ZettaFoe
5.398x1047 to 3.03x10562.2586x1057 to 1.268x1066~561.41 million x
3-C Galaxy 12.68 ZettaFoe
to 8.168 YottaFoe
3.03x1056 to 1.95x10591.268x1066 to 8.162x1068~644x

Iirc, the Goku vs Darshe was taken off from inconclusive because Darshe's upgrade makes him stomp Goku without threat of being one-shotted. I might be wrong tho.

This battle is pretty useless, DS is way too slow for goku while DS regen will mean goku cant kill him...like goku can destroy his body and soul and he will still come back.

JacobPR97 said:
Tiers don't necessarily mean anything unless it's something like 7-A vs 2-B(for example). On tiers this high(3 or higher) it's more about the hax than the actual stats, and I wouldn't say Darsh can't hurt Goku. That's a misconception. We all know that Goku wouldn't be able to withstand a blow that has Big Bang quality(if Vegeta dies from planet busting, how would Goku live if they are essentially the same?) even if his punches clashed with Beerus' and caused shockwaves strong enough to disintegrate astral objects of the whole universe. He is glass cannon quality in my eyes. Anyways, if this has been done or if this is a bad match up, I'm sorry. Onwards to the next match.
Emm okay then, For some reasons I don't read that..I guess sometimes I just blind..

I still don't get how you say Goku's speed is too much when even both profile's here say that they both have Massive FTL+. And lol I know the differences between those ranges of strength, that's kind of basic. I was exaggerating by comparing 7-A to 2-B, but what I meant to say is that(again, for example) if a 5-A reality warper with weak durability fights a 3-A non-reality warper like Goku, it doesn't mean that Goku will win because of his OP speed and strength(of course it depends on how said reality warper works). I don't think this battle is useless at all. Both combatants are good in their own rights. I really just wanted to know if Goku in this form can actually harm Darsh, so I made a match up.

Massive FTL+ is 1000 faster than light at minimum, and goku is like billions times faster than light while DS is only thousands times, and even if you equalize the speed then DS just going to hax goku to death, basically this is not really a good match.

Back