• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Really been wanting to do this since reading about Reinhard a while back from Ever and EMC.

That and i wanted to know if any other character outside of Dies Irae can defeat a....Dies Irae character. A match between Touhou and DI was made and surprisingly the Touhou character won, so why not have someone as powerful and haxed as Darshe battle someone really known from the verse like Reinahrd here (note: it was either him or Yakou Madara to use).

Anyways onto the battle details and junk:

• Speed is equalized
  • Darshe is as he was from the Post-Timeskip (meaning this is 5-B Darshe). Reinhard has all 8 swastikas opened (5-B Reinhard basically)
  • Location is basically in Hell.....legit.....Hell. Specifically Darshe's version of Hell.
  • Both have no prior knowledge of each other
Profiles of Combatants + Tally:

• Reinhard Heydrich - 8 (TISSG7 Redgrave, Promestein, EvilMegaCookie, Ataberkins, Sage God Slayer, Shining Trapezohedron, Hit the Badass, Fabtastic Glasses)
  • Inconclusive - 0
I'm aware of Reinhard's lower dura but i wanted to see if he can still go even then. Especially given the hax he has on him which i sort of think should allow him to stay in on the fight here.

Who wins this match up and why?

This seems like a very very good matchup.

Unfortunately I know next to nothing on this version of Reinhard :(

I forgot does darsh have dispel bound at this point if not then Reinhard can use longinuzelanze testament and one shot him

He should have it at this point for him. But i never got into the series much enough to know about it. Sheoth should be able to tho...

i am pretty sure they have ways to kill each though the one i am more familliar is Reinhard as this dude makes other people with low-godly regen cry at least in the series and i don't think DS could use Judas Preist in base (unless I am wrong and he should have dispel Bound at this point as by the time he fought Konron he showed he did right after wards against Uriel i think) but Reinhard has like machina, samiel, Wolfgang to back him up and use their abilities never missing, always out pace and kill in one hit though I am pretty sure they can attack each other souls (DS i am not 100% sure) so i think if sheoth gives more insight then i could have a better opinion in this

He can use Judas pain in base, as he did so against Anthrax.

Now wether or not he can use dispel bound in base is a different story. There are some things that point to yes, but nothing explicitly stating or showing it, only hinting at it. I would personally say he can't, but I might be wrong.

probably let's say he does @Sheoth for the sake of debating because if not then Reinhard can just launch his spear and end it because of the traits i mentioned earlier and also methuselah had mid-godly regen yet was one-shotted by the spear but i don't exactly know how Darsh can truly kill Reinhard other than Judas Preist. Isn't Judas Pain to transform Darsh into Majin form?

Judas Pain is different from Judas Priest. They just have similar sounding names with one being named after a band and the other being named after the disciple that betrayed Jesus.

Judas Priest would normally work on most characters, but I am unsure if Reinhard has some super hax durability resistance that would protect against it.

This is what Reinhard has for him in base.

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4), Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Summoning, Vampirism, Darkness Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Immunity to natural poisons, Resurrection, possible Acausality, Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spiritual, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual attacks, Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (Said fire easily exceeds 10,000┬░C, burns the soul and ignores heat resistance), Lightning Manipulation, Intangibility, Matter and Energy Absorption, Power Nullification, Teleportation, Invisibility, Mind Manipulation, Magic, Barrier Creation, Necromancy, Matter Manipulation, Nonexistence Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Possesses Incredible Willpower, Can negate magic attacks, Durability Negation"

Wow, that is pretty hefty. From what I can tell, whoever gets the first hit off should win...

Okay so taht's 1 for Inconclusive (from Sheoth's comment), 1 for Reinhard by Redgrave (assuming he still votes for him, that is).

Well Darsh has better durability it's still the fact that these two can one-shot each other from what I can tell via bypassing durability @Sheoth who do you think could hit first more than the other?

@Red: Which one are you voting for again? Otherwise that might be inconclusive or i might not count it man.

I am utterly mixed here cross DS has great hax but idk if it can pass reinhards legion who can't even be thinned but Reinhard i think has more to go for as he is really resistance to a lot of things and they cancel each others skills sometimes with all the powers they have but what I think would maybe give him the win is Albedo aka Wolfgang because he will speed blitz DS and i think could break the barriers before they can regenerate opening a chance to hit him with his spear so I think imho Reinhard wins with high difficulty

Alrighty. Well i listed on there in case you change your vote/mind.

Anyone else?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Well Darsh has better durability it's still the fact that these two can one-shot each other from what I can tell via bypassing durability @Sheoth who do you think could hit first more than the other?
I mean, Dark Schneider at this point can cast spells without having to chant anything, so he can shoot them off pretty fast. If he starts with Judas Priest then he would win becuase it could likely kill Reinhard due to it's nature. But Reinhard might have something that could do the same to Dark Schneider I would imagine?

I'll throw in a vote for Darsh. Can't say I'm too aware of the other guy, unfortunately. On the other hand, Darsh can only be killed by simultaneously attacking him on the physical, spiritual, and astral plane. He'll come back from anything other than that. It wouldn't mattered if you destroyed his entire body. And using Judas Priest, Darsh can erase you on all three of those planes in an instant.

So, that Reinhard guy is going to need a seriously hax ability if he intends to bring down Darsh. But yeah. I'll go with Darsh.

Considering Longinuslanze oneshot a character with Mid-Godly regen I'm sure it'll be capable of doing the same to Darsh.

Only if Longinuslanze can hit Darsh both physically, spiritually, and astrally. Due to being composed of Eternal Atoms, one is forced to erase Darsh on all three planes in order to permanently kill him. Outside of that, he can just keep coming back over and over. Not that I'm saying Reinhardt can't do that, only that it's pointless to attack him otherwise.

Oh boy.....please hope this is a match that i can keep open~

I always wanted to do this~

CrossverseCrisis said:
This is what Reinhard has for him in base.
"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4), Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Summoning, Vampirism, Darkness Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Immunity to natural poisons, Resurrection, possible Acausality, Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spiritual, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual attacks, Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (Said fire easily exceeds 10,000┬░C, burns the soul and ignores heat resistance), Lightning Manipulation, Intangibility, Matter and Energy Absorption, Power Nullification, Teleportation, Invisibility, Mind Manipulation, Magic, Barrier Creation, Necromancy, Matter Manipulation, Nonexistence Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Possesses Incredible Willpower, Can negate magic attacks, Durability Negation"
I'll provide one for Darsh, too.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability, Enhanced Senses, Flight, Magic, Telepathy,Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire Manipulation that exceeds 1,000,000┬░C,Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation), Acid Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Petrification, Sealing,Summoning, Forcefield, Absolute Zero, Power Nullification, can create pseudo-black holes, can induce nuclear fission, can create vacuums, can make people fall into a deep slumber, can see through illusions, Resistance to many forms of attack and hax through Dispel Bound (includesMind Manipulation, instant victory, Reality Warping, Magic, etc.), Resurrection, Regenerationn (Low-Godly)

Just to lend a bit more knowledge and help to the fight. The only thing questionable is Dispel Bound. It's unconfirmed if he can activate it outside of Judas Pain.

Hmm. 3 for Reinhard.

Well it's true that Reinhard needs to be able to kill Darsh on like 3 planes of existence....at the same time due to the latter's eternal atoms. Then again, didn't he beat a character that had Mid-Godly regen which should be superior to Low Godly regen like Darsh's?

Reinhard with Gladsheim would T.K.O Darsh so hard that its not even funny. Beside, LonginusLanze Testament can cancel out dispel bound so it would have no problem hitting Darsh anyway.

Reinhard without Gladsheim would be depend on who can hit each other first.

So I would call this one for Reinhard.

Hmm alright.

It's now 4 for Reinhard, with 2 being Inconclusive and 1 for Darsh still.

Veilas Frostmoon said:
Only if Longinuslanze can hit Darsh both physically, spiritually, and astrally. Due to being composed of Eternal Atoms, one is forced to erase Darsh on all three planes in order to permanently kill him. Outside of that, he can just keep coming back over and over. Not that I'm saying Reinhardt can't do that, only that it's pointless to attack him otherwise.
dude reinhard one-shotted a guy who had mid-godly regen something above Darsh with that spear of his so there's that

Not quite sure if it is the same thing though. While Longinuslanze does do both mental, spiritual and conceptual damage, that might not kill Schneider, since his atoms are on three different planes. But the lances damage type might constitute as dealing damage to it anyway.

Besides, it could just suck his soul out as well to make him become a part of his Legion. Or combine the lance with Machina's Briah in order to truly erase him from existence. Has he ever taken a blow that can erase concepts?

I think Darsh has, really? From what i recall, his eternal atoms allow him to regenerate back so long as even one eternal atom still remains.

That and i don't seem to recall Dispel Bound being able to counter concept level attacks.

However, i never got into it much so Sheoth will need to confirm it for me, EMC.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think Darsh has, really? From what i recall, his eternal atoms allow him to regenerate back so long as even one eternal atom still remains.
That and i don't seem to recall Dispel Bound being able to counter concept level attacks.

However, i never got into it much so Sheoth will need to confirm it for me, EMC.
What about having his soul converted into a Legionnaire? As in sucking Schneider's soul out and then have it be a part of Reinhard's Legion.

I think Dispel Bound covers that? But like i said, i never got into Bastard!! very much so Sheoth will have to answer these better than me really....

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think Dispel Bound covers that?
Specifically: No, it never directly covers soul sucking. And this is where things tread into NLF territory for Dispel Bound. The main point Hagiwara was trying to make when he came up with the idea was simply shields that protect against all kinds of hax, and can only be broken through with enough sheer power. If you look at the list of what Dispel Bound seemingly protects against, you see wierd things like "insecticide" and "treasure detection." Does that mean these 20 or so things mentioned are all it can protect against? No, it is simply to show how vast of an array of hax it protects against. Of course, it gets very NLFish when comparing it to attacks that are vastly above Dark Schneiders tier.

But back onto the point of this fight, Reinhard's Longinuslanze seems similar to Judas Priest, no? Because it is interesting to point out that before Dark Schneider could use Judas Priest on Uriel, he had to get through Dispel Bound first. And as for the Soul Sucking, it would just have to be assumed that Dispel Bound could protect against it, which I would say it likely would.

I dont think that Darsh Dispel Bound can fully stopped concept attack since a single throw from Longinuslanze Testament allow it to never stopped, will always be faster and can K.O opponent in a single hit like that. Reinhard Lanze would always be faster than its opponent so that could apply to Darsh Dispel Bound as well. A multiple hax barrier wouldnt stopped Longinuslanze testament haxness from trying to reached Darsh. But the fight would be determine if he would use Gladsheim or not.

This sounds like an unstoppable force VS an immovable object scenario to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back