• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Phoenix vs DBZ Villains

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Jean Grey takes on the big 3 of DBZ: Frieza, Cell and Buu. Final Form Frieza, Super Perfect Cell, and Buuhan to be exact. Speed is NOT EQUALIZED. Who wins here?

Phoenix
Frieza Resurrection F
Cell (Super Hyper Perfect)
Buuhan 2

Honestly, I misread the OP and thought that you were using a more powerful version of Phoenix for this match up. I though it was an AF joke haha.

At the same time? Because we can make Buu absorb those 2... not that it will help either. She's too fast (so no candy beam for Buu) and her AP is certainly higher. The only way of winning here is if Freezer can go Golden.

Unless we're using non-canon DBZ which includes the galaxy destroying over time feat.

Nobody can even see her move if she uses star gate, she can literally cross galactic distance almost instantly.

no golden frieza? then its a stomp

"at least solar system level"- does that imply she is possibly around 4-A, if so, then it is trillions x cell level and an unknown amount of times buu level

The real cal howard said:
Question: with her hax and speed, would it be more fair to put her vs Golden Frieza alone?
Yes,because each DBZ villian is so far apart from each other in power that it doesn't even matter if Frieza and Cell were there both would literally be no help to Super Buu especally Frieza because Buu can get all his powers from Cell alone.

Back