• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Mind Upgrade

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Dark Mind is stated 4-A via his fight vs Kirby.

But he showed feats at least 3-A and possibly low 2-C:

1- He is superior to Master Hand and Crazy Hand , who are the bosses of the level just before his fight.

2-The Mirror Wold seems to be comparable to a univers, like that of Magolor of Kirby.

3-Dark D-Mind is much superior to characters like Landia parallel or Dark Taranza, which are superior to Landia and its advanced form, Landia EX.

1-Crossover characters. You have to prove that they're the same there as they are in Smash.

2- I brought this up before. Frankly, Kirby should be tier 3 for it, maybe not 3-A but 3-C, as it does have a galaxy, but because he's only shown to manipulate hundreds of stars for his battle, it's not gonna happen.

3- I brought this up too. Landia never used the crown like Magolor did, so even normal Landia doesn't scale.

1- Well they give you the Smash Ability, and the guide specifies that Kirby obtains his Super Smash Bros. Melee moves. I defend that they are MH and CH but the feat itself is still an outlier.

2- I have to get and translate this 『õ╗╗Õñ®ÕáéÕà¼Õ╝ÅÒé¼ÒéñÒâëÒâûÒââÒé» µÿƒÒü«Òé½Òâ╝ÒâôÒéú ÚÅíÒü«ÕñºÞ┐ÀÕ««』. That could take me years.

ParallelLandiaJapInf
3- Actually... yes, but only Parallel Landia. I say it here but I was ignored.(In the literal sense of the word.)

Back