• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo does his first Tier 1 match

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I'm ready for the pain

Decided that Interface and Digimon have similar virtual reality shenanigans so why not.

Low 1-C versions of each. Speed isn't equal but that probably doesn't make a difference here.

Q (Interface Series) -

Lucemo -

Incon -

Iwo jima flesh interface portal interface 2 by pegritz da5v902-fullview
Lucemon Wallpaper

I'm sort of just using this match to test to waters for future Infraspace Q matches, so yeah

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What do you think would be a good range of dimensions to put 1-B Q at? Perhaps I can oblige a match or 2 depending on the answer
It's based on a very vague statement of "thousands of sides" combined with Karen implying her group kept on going up the dimensional ladder after six dimensions.

This is the quote if you'd like to evaluate it (I'm not linking the entire story as I do not reccomend it to anyone who isn't prepared for very, very NSFW text)

Like most everything in Interface it is incredibly vague and I welcome critique of my interpretation of it. I will note that this snippit implies that Karen and by extension Q kept on going after 6 dimensions, though.

This is also combined with Karen explaining the negative effects of experiencing higher dimensions in the second link and the person later revealed to be in a similar state.

This feels kind of like it should be "At least Low 1-C, likely higher" then, considering they presumably went beyond six dimensions, but we don't know the exact extent. Thousands of sides need not imply thousands of actual dimensions. Just that the thing is ludicrously large, hence also taking up an "entire sky".

At least, that's the way I see it.

@Iap

Not in that particular story itself, no. I'd like to link the story itself for better context but I can't in good faith post it on a public website like this as it has grusome visuals on some very NSFW acts.

Other stories go over stuff like the negative effects of experiencing higher dimensions and seeing the aftermath of the woman gave me the impression she experienced too many higher dimensions.

@Azzy That's fair. Interface is a highly interpretive series and I might have made a few assumptions with that rating. You can feel free to update the page, or unlock it so that I can reword it.

Supreme being yet the least haxed by miles.

God is also receiving some massive revisions soon.

eh, this is more of an experiment anyways.

I'll swap out for Lucemon.

Ooh...this is the wrong time seing as God Tiers are about to go through some hefty tier revisions. Also Lucemon shockingly is getting a ton of new abilities and moves as well.

Back