• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gargoyle One said:
Ya gott do more then that bruh.
I know it was a joke. Cause people usually respond with a reply like this. And then everyone FRA spams.

Honestly though, the only thing I don't see Dante being able to get around is Causality Manipulation.

Is this DMC2 Dante? If that's so, then he's more willing to use his powers (including Time Stop) in comparison to other versions, but IMO BFR and Casuality Manipulation are going to be a problem. But judging by his page, I don't think he's going to use these abilities right off the bat due to his arrogance. With this given, I think Dante should win, but I might change my mind If someone proves otherwise.

Dante is more willing to time stop should his opponent be fatal but Satanel while not physically strong has many things that put Dante out and with the help of astaroth he can tell how much Dante is a threat and stall his movements with sariel to follwo up with either using michael the always stronger than u blast (though hinted to be inferior to a serious Megido of bellial), Megido of bellial argueably his most power move which burns soul too, Netsiv Melakh (aka turn u to salt for fanbase OVO), gogmagog to make insects that eat soul eat Dante, gabriel (meteor that look = nervous system ****** and since it's fight well...), Arm├órôs to inflate person and some extras TL;DR

Also causality is with prep iirc (fyi this is based on my limited knowledge on satanel so yeah...I tried)

Remember when ALRF suggested Nerose as the strongest High 6A?

Also, is Red voting.

not yet exactly cause i'm trying to see if it's wrong but satanel while uses his creation its likely he isn't and is the last one left let's say really. Let me think more but that's my input atm on satanel cause not many ppl know him at all

Basically what Rebuble said, DMC2 Dante is far more serious and far more powerful then the other versions of him, and is more willing to stop time

Time Stop, Dimensional Cutting and Majin Form can take this, and if Causality Manip here is really with prep time, my vote is for Dante

ALRFY never played paradise lost actually only venomelite played the game.

Again Astaroth let's him see the future and eliminate it on a particle level unlike Lyle Dante would be more dangerous physically so he won't just barier hell he uses his spell IIRC AFAIK but like I said once he Astaroth's he can stall with sariel and do a bombardment as I said above. Dante is serious but would assume to use rebellion and guns will use time shit later like as third move really...however satanael isn't combat oriented so he would try to get away and while arrogant that's only about himself but AFAIK he isn't arrogant if his life is in danger

I guess I vote for satanel due to the fact he can stall Dante then bombard with nerve destroying meteor upon looking due to this being a fight, turn Dante into literal salt, make locutus that can send all continents down to the abyss that eats the souls, inflate Dante like a baloon, two attacks that can destroy said horde of locutuses (one is always stronger than you but NLF and second one is argueably stronger as it's implied serious blast>>>michael), poison the atmosphere and such

edit: Also realized control celestial bodies are the ones that need prep so causality and shit idk but its through a machine so...

yet he has a lot more effective attacks that will cripple or eat his soul via insects or inflate Dante like a baloon and that's it

yet he can't take it cause he can be blasted to all hell by a multitude of moves and he can be turned to literal salt or astaroth can turn past and future into elementary particles and eliminate Dante. Even then soul shit is VERY potent

the thing is he won't do it off the bat early in fight but not off the bat Satanel isn't a fighter and would try to stall Dante instead to get away and whack with attacks also Dante needs motion to activate time stop/time slow

Edit: Ok he does time slow with quicksilver using a though but it drains him plus Satanel can summon a meteor which looking at one piece will destroy nerve even then Satanel can stall Dante so his quicksilver would be wasted

Back