• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Two hybrids duke it out.

DMC1 Dante and Incomplete Balance Breaker Issei are used.

Sword of Sparda is restricted.

Speed is equalized.

Starting range is 30 meters.

K.O. via SBA.

Dante

Issei - 0

Inconclusive - 0

DMC1Dante
DivineDividingIssei

Issei wins in with infinite dragon blasters... doubling his power with every boost, he would go from mountain to solar system in seconds in the beginning of the series with just his mountain shot.

Dante activates Sparda Devil Trigger and one shots

Sparda Sword it's in his DMC1 arsenal and makes him At Least High 6- A

Anyway lemme just be sure here

AP and Dura: Issei

Abilities: Unless even DxD form managed to go to High 7C this form Doesn't resist time stop or getting electrified etc.

Exprience and skill: Dante's been fighting demons on his level for over ten years and can instantly master fighting styles within a matter of seconds, Issei is no slouch himself but I'm pretty sure Dante takes it.

Not really sure here....

If you're going to accept lightspeed for one character despite it not being on the profile then you'd have to accept Dante flying past stars in his fight with Mundus

Not like it matters since speed is Equal or Dante blitzes.

My bad. Issei has the AP advantage via boosted gear. Every boost doubles his power. We know he can nearly boost 40 times in an instant, he did in the early volumes of DxD. Just using his mountain AP he goes to Solar System. 10^6>10^53. Also, Issei's speed is increased with each boost, unless we are going to restrict the person with only a handful of hax vs the hax incarnate.

You better drop that attitude right away, otherwise you'll be in trouble.

With that being said, we do not accept this stuff here, and IIRC DxD's god tiers are only 6-C, so yeah no Solar System boosts.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Isn't this a stomp for Issei? Did you mean to use incomplete BxB?
Though I'm pretty sure Dante would stomp that form.
Issei at the beginning of the series with his mountain shot would be solar system with his boosting capabilities...

Also divine dividing

Look dude, I don't know where you're getting that from, but if you wanna this to be an actual argument, make a Content Revision thread and give him 4-B rating (which is unlikely).

RebubleUselet said:
Look dude, I don't know where you're getting that from, but if you wanna this to be an actual argument, make a Content Revision thread and give him 4-B rating (which is unlikely).
I am pretty sure volume 1 states thats how his boosted gear works. Helps to read the series.

Then could you provide a quote which explains how it works? And btw, god-tiers are actually rated as Unknown, which still doesn't change the fact that 4-B Issei is an utter bullshit.

Lol. It's the standard wank that originated from animevice. It's achieved through Boost stacking, since Issei can continuously double his power.

I honestly don't understand how people believe in 4-B Issei.

https://******************/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD:Volume_1_Life_4

"If it's just like the legend is told, then the ability of the [Boosted Gear] can double the power of the possessor every 10 second. Even if his power starts from 1, it doubles his power every 10 seconds, and it can reach the power of the leader-class Fallen Angels and High-class Devils. And by mastering it, he could even kill God."

https://******************/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD:Volume_6_Juggernaut_Drive

The eyes on the armour shone red. ………Are you telling me it activated an ability similar to Gasper-kun's Sacred Gear!?

[Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!!!!!!!!!!]

[Longinus Smasher!!!!!!!]

here we see that he can boost it in a quicker succession that just 10 seconds.

Gargoyle One said:
.....Rias would of course scale to this right?
Freed would as he is a real beast that is very important in the story as the MAIN antagonist and the final boss fight for Issei and the crew

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol. It's the standard wank that originated from animevice. It's achieved through Boost stacking, since Issei can continuously double his power.
I honestly don't understand how people believe in 4-B Issei.
Care to provide any evidence?

Well, Issei resists to Time Stop, Time Slow and Hellfire, those are some of the strongest abilities Dante have in his profile in DMC1 key

However, there is nothing of Issei's skill that can be decisive (I'm saying this by reading his profile), that is, Dante can use some of his skills to avoid attacks to improve his own attack

Issei can reduce stats, but Dante can enhance them with Devil Trigger and Majin Form (he used the Majin Form in DMC3 manga, which is before the game). Dante can also use Doppelganger's duplication to double his attack and trick Issei, he would not know which is the real Dante

Trickster Teleportation and DT Flight will also help Dante to maintain a distance if he needs and to avoid attacks, he can attack with Long range Lightning Bolts using the Alastor DT

Oh, he also have Alastor Precognition to help him to avoid getting Stat Reduced, together with all those other abilities I listed

So, how exactly Issei's abilities work ? Cause I only listed Dante's abilities hehe, but keeping this in mind:

To avoid Issei Stat Reducing thing:

- Long Range: Dante have precog, flight, and long range attacks

- Close Range: Dante have teleport, duplication and precognition

Divine dividing is AoE, it isnt necessarily targeted. We have seen contant divine dividing when vali was touched. Do not forget the lost stats that Issei reduces are added to his stats. And with these abilities issei will be faster, speed equalized is base to base. Issei would vamp any speed and AP that dante has. Also precog does put him at an advantage, until issei becomes to fast that precog will not help. Issei becomes faster after 3 boosts. @Dante Demon Killah does Dante have stamina replenishment?

Dante can recover his life force with Ultimate Royalguard Technique

I don't know if we can use Issei's boosts to put him in other Tier mid-fight, Reb will know how to answer this

Dante Demon Killah said:
I don't know if we can use Issei's boosts to put him in other Tier mid-fight, Reb will know how to answer this
volume 2 issei gets bodied... he has no abilities or any hax shown. it isnt even a comparable thread.

Dante Demon Killah said:
I have zero knowledge on DxD, idk why you would mention me

Incomplete BxB has pathetic stamina, and can only fire a few energy blasts. He doesn't have most of the abilities in his profile. I'm sure that Dante would stomp him.

Oh, no no, about the Vs Thread rules, you know, enhancing Tier with "no multplier skills", I believe you know if this is allowed, that's what I meant ^^

Back