• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently because of no hax

But he have resistance to some of Dante's hax, like I said in my other post, and have have the AP advantage, this is not a Stomp, Dante might have more chances, but this doesn't make this a unfair fight

Nah, this form only lasts a short time and can only shoot a few energy blasts. Just look at Dante's abilities and explain how this is fair in comparison.

That's why the original thread was even determined to be a mismatch...

Is this listed in his profile ?

Because on Stamina it says "Superhuman" with some techniques that drains more stamina / Have Time limit, which is a common thing

There are some weaknesses I wanna add for incomplete BxB, but I'd have to read some volumes again.

Incomplete BxB can last only ten seconds to a very few minutes, and Boost makes it worse. It's not like that for complete BxB though. Issei's forms almost always last a short while before he improves himself.

Incomplete BxB never really got improved because he gained a complete Balance Breaker. Most of his abilities also come from Complete BxB onwards. Incomplete BxB only has a few energy blasts.

Burning Full Fingers said:
There are some weaknesses I wanna add for incomplete BxB, but I'd have to read some volumes again.
Incomplete BxB can last only ten seconds to a very few minutes, and Boost makes it worse. It's not like that for complete BxB though. Issei's forms almost always last a short while before he improves himself.

Incomplete BxB never really got improved because he gained a complete Balance Breaker. Most of his abilities also come from Complete BxB onwards. Incomplete BxB only has a few energy blasts.
it isnt a debate worth replying to anymore. OP resorted to making issei useless, 10 second inc BxB

Yes, he goes from >>>>baseline to >>>>540 kilotons.

And I know, I'm just trying to get someone to close this.

Back