• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Vs Doom Slayer - But now lol hope Dante runs

So I wonder what's going to happen now ? Doomguy endured years of bully from the Super Demon/Gods slayer Dante and Kratos, but now hohoho guess who's running ?

- Ancient Gods Slayer Vs DMC2 Dante

- Speed is equalized

- They are in character, Slayer believes Dante is a demon (And he's...right), Dante knows the Slayer's fame

The Strongest Demon Slayer:

The Almost Strongest Demon Slayer:

I don't know who is who:

Dante's Profile

Slayer's Profile

Last edited:
Combat aplicable low godly in DT.

And does he have AOE to kill Dante before he go DT? Because Dante have madness hax type 3 there

So DoomGuy has Class G LS.....so thankfully he isn't going to ragdoll or rip and tear Dante with his bare hands...while Dante can pretty much do it to him.

Speed difference is blatant here....Dante will run circles around the guy even in base form...and when Dante finds none of his melee attacks working here....he will DT, which further amps his speed and give timestop on melee attacks....when even that won't work in damaging DoomBoi....he will resort to more unconventional attacks to get rid of him.

Combat aplicable low godly in DT.

And does he have AOE to kill Dante before he go DT? Because Dante have madness hax type 3 there
Not that I remember

However, Dante could sense Urizen's power, still tried in base and lost, Dante could sense Sid's powers, still underestimated him and lost the first round as he stated

This Insta DT argument needs to end

Oh, I don't think Doomguy's Resistance has enough Ds, or does it ?

Anyway, DMC2 Dante didn't used DT against Chen and could have ended the fight anytime with a single scalling-breaking attack, him taking it seriously doesn't mean insta DT without direct examples of that

Dante will not even be hit here....not only is he isn't his younger self but he also doesn't play around.....couple that with Instinctive Reactions and massive speed advantage...
Its almost impossible to get hit here for him.

So getting hurt let alone getting his entire physical body yeeted is moot.

Anyway, DMC2 Dante didn't used DT against Chen and could have ended the fight anytime with a single scalling-breaking attack, him taking it seriously doesn't mean insta DT without direct examples of that
Those old novels ( 1 and 2) never even hint at his DT let alone have him use it.....so not a good arguement against usage of DT.

In recent novels like DMC4 Dante does indeed DT as shown against Agnus.....and against Urizen when he was pushed back...
Even in DMC2 game he uses it once or twice for flying....so he isn't averse to it.
Will he start out with it ...no
Will he transform eventually.....yes
How quickly...very quickly once he power senses and realises his melee attacks aren't even scratching DoomBoi.

Bro, you know well the big difference in personality between Vol 2 and DMC2 Dante, not only that but Dante uses DT in 2 for the lols.

Bro, you know well the big difference in personality between Vol 2 and DMC2 Dante, not only that but Dante uses DT in 2 for the lols.
To fly and save Lucia, I'm aware, it's still specific as he can't fly in base

Those old novels ( 1 and 2) never even hint at his DT let alone have him use it.....so not a good arguement against usage of DT.

In recent novels like DMC4 Dante does indeed DT as shown against Agnus.....and against Urizen when he was pushed back...
Even in DMC2 game he uses it once or twice for flying....so he isn't averse to it.
Will he start out with it ...no
Will he transform eventually.....yes
How quickly...very quickly once he power senses and realises his melee attacks aren't even scratching DoomBoi.
Not even mentioning the use of DT is precisely why I keep my claims, and he didn't had it in Vol 1

I'm not against him using it in the battle, I'm against insta DT just via Power Sensing as that was already contradicted by the games

Since the BFG is able to destroy spirits would that be a way for doomguy to neg low godly regen?

What temps though. Because demons that get vaporized by the BFG chill around lava too.
Ifrit: hotter than a volcano

Berial: King of the fire hell (possibly on par if not stronger than those above)

King Cerberus: Berial flames are nothing compared to the ones he makes.

Dante chills around those in base, DT converts fire into healing

Ifrit: hotter than a volcano

Berial: King of the fire hell (possibly on par if not stronger than those above)

King Cerberus: Berial flames are nothing compared to the ones he makes.

Dante chills around those in base, DT converts fire into healing
Not good enough demons literally live inside lava and the BFG vaporizes them. Need to see him resist 2 megakelvin heat.

Not good enough demons literally live inside lava and the BFG vaporizes them. Need to see him resist 2 megakelvin heat.
so you are telling me their best feat is diving into lava, something worse than DMC worst feat and for that reason he will get vaporized?

Bruh

so you are telling me their best feat is diving into lava, something worse than DMC worst feat and for that reason he will get vaporized?

Bruh
You said Dante can resist heat that is a couple tiers above lava. BFG is way more than a couple tiers above lava.

Well Frosts are capable of shrugging off Lava....and Ifrit can fry them...and Dante subjugated it.
Berials flame is equal to it...
King Cerberus surpasses it...
And Dante chills...

Back