• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Vs Doom Slayer - But now lol hope Dante runs

Can we take this match seriously pls....
Both sides can stop with this "my boi stomps" madness now...

No one is stomping the other...

Fear hax will work due to layers ,but DommBoi will go through it since he also has 4D resistance and supernatural willpower.

Doomboi can kill with his 2 MegaKelvin BFG....

And Dante can seal+bfr Doomboi...

Both have valid and applicable wincons.
The only thing he has 4D resistance to is corruption. Supernatural willpower is not allowing doomguy to overcome dimensional difference in hax, especially layered 4D hax.
Doomguy's wincon is the capability to one shot dante, yet that won't ever happen due to Fear hax and madness manip as stated above. Doomguy doesn't even resist either of these at all. Attempting to prolong a stomp is degrading to both characters.

ok lets see the possibilities
as gilver said here

dante can seal and bfr as well as madness and fear hax
(which are more assisting hax since they don't insta neg the slayer as per his supernatural will and 4d mind hax resistence(type 3 madness is going to work but its not an outright kill and more so will drive him into an absolute state of madness)

doom guy has AP that is supirior in the millions and his abilitity to destroy souls though some of his tech dante's low godly is a deterent to these win cons but not an absolute one as the low godly regen isn't as combat aplicable as people make it out to be as vergil took years to regenerate and mundus couldn't regenerate fully and was heavily weakened when he regenerated a portion of himself before dante and trish send himback from where he came. There is also a possibility that the slayer will just knock dante out for a few weeks much like urizen in DMC 5

honestly this all comes down to who strikes first and of course a tiny bit of skill which doomslayer likely has due to sheer expirence but I don't think it's a deal break since i wouldn't say that dante is far less skilled then slayer and more just slightly less skilled

honestly i'd give it to dante his hax will throw doomguy off enough to either seal or bfr but he is definitly not killing the slayer due to the massive AP and dura advantege the slayer hold

the only thing doomguy can have resistance to at a 4D level is corruption.
Dante has layered bake a cake 4D hax. Doomguy could have every resistance on the sight at a baseline 4D level and still getting fear haxed as soon as he enters the same timeline at any given point in said timeline. This is beyond a stomp, doomguy can't comprehend dante's presence. Please Close.
(Now in base, When serious, Dante and Beastheads's magical aura can be used to destroy objects and even cause despair and fear in these objects and made Chen's most loyal employers to flee)

where chen's employees high tier demons? if not i doubt that the fear hax is as potent as you make it out to be

Last edited:
also i think there was a typo

the profile should have loyal employees not employers
since you know chen is the head of the underground world.

4d mind hax resistance
Scans?

where chen's employers high tier demons? if not i dought that the fear hax is as potent as you make it out to be
Except it is, because all demons in DMC have 4D resistance.
We are talking about dimensional differences here. Dante is operating on a whole different level here doomguy doesn't even understand. Doomguy doesn't even resist madness type 3 or fear hax at all, so how is he resisting layered 4D hax here? That is a massive NLF based on nothing. Doomguy doesn't get past dante's passives, sorry but it's the truth. Maybe if you restricted dante this fight might work, but he'd just use any of his other 4D hax.

@GilverTheProtoAngelo
I am actually wondering here what is the potency of fear hax in DMC you seem knowledgeble about it all are all demons inherently capable of 4-D x 4-D hax even though all the 4-D hax i have seen in DMC come from 2-C high tier demons? or is more nuanced? Cause someone like lady a 9-B can resist both the tier 3 madness hax and the 4-D fear hax and she doesn't even have the type 3 madness resistence on her profile

Well all demons don't have 4D fear hax that is true.....period.

Only the Bigger Dogs of Demon World have those....

All demons do have resistance to 4D fear hax...which is baseline.

Though I will say this.....only Dante and Vergil have one layer above baseline fear hax because they can fear hax Demons who have 4D resistance.

Madness hax is purely baseline...no doubts there..you can check out physiology page for that as I already. No one has above baseline.

Lady's page is currently outdated.....heavily outdated.
Most of the lower tiers are outdated.

Hope that helps...
You can ask away anything else you want.

Doomguy gets passively stomped. Doom verse ain't got nothing on layers of 4d fear hax. Smurf May Cry Verse is all about layers and bypassing your opponents' 4d Hax resistances while Doomguy is baseline fodder. Dude ain't got nothing on my boy Dante. This is a spite of ungodly proportions. Imagine thinking a baseline 4D Being like Doomguy stands a chance against a 4D Hax God. Dante exists and Doomguy's entire timeline is instantly fear haxed.

Doomguy gets passively stomped. Doom verse ain't got nothing on layers of 4d fear hax. Smurf May Cry Verse is all about layers and bypassing your opponents' 4d Hax resistances while Doomguy is baseline fodder. Dude ain't got nothing on my boy Dante. This is a spite of ungodly proportions. Imagine thinking a baseline 4D Being like Doomguy stands a chance against a 4D Hax God. Dante exists and Doomguy's entire timeline is instantly fear haxed.
Can you pls stop poisoning the well pls...

DMC as a whole isn't a smurf, only the low tiers. Dante is in a tier full of absolute monsters scaling to only 2 universes. Him in debating has become if he can't hax you to death, he'll get one shotted.

Well all demons don't have 4D fear hax that is true.....period.

Only the Bigger Dogs of Demon World have those....

All demons do have resistance to 4D fear hax...which is baseline.

Though I will say this.....only Dante and Vergil have one layer above baseline fear hax because they can fear hax Demons who have 4D resistance.

Madness hax is purely baseline...no doubts there..you can check out physiology page for that as I already. No one has above baseline.

Lady's page is currently outdated.....heavily outdated.
Most of the lower tiers are outdated.

Hope that helps...
You can ask away anything else you want.
well if fear hax is a layer above baseline 4-D doomslayer should be able to resist it too some extent due to being outright immune to dark lords 4-D mind manip as well as having supernatual will power on his 2-B level which would allow him to resist the fear to some extent

madness hax will work but its not a 1 shot kill more so taking out doomslayer's mind further but he is capable of acting unconsusly via supernatural will power but that is something that will just keep him in the fight longer and not outright negate madness hax .

yeah im voting dante due to hax supiriority 7-8/10 mid to high diff

well if fear hax is a layer above baseline 4-D doomslayer should be able to resist it too some extent due to being outright immune to dark lords 4-D mind manip as well as having supernatual will power on his 2-B level which would allow him to resist the fear to some extent

madness hax will work but its not a 1 shot kill more so taking out doomslayer's mind further but he is capable of acting unconsusly via supernatural will power but that is something that will just keep him in the fight longer and not outright negate madness hax .

yeah im voting dante due to hax supiriority 7-8/10 mid to high diff
Personally speaking, I don't know much about how madness hax should work in general.

So I'll defer to your analysis for now.

I don't think any of Dante's passive do much here......hence I have only given sealing+bfr as option. But Dante can die too due to massive AP advantage of DoomBoi......especially with the point of "knocking out" like Urizen.

So I'll go for incon.

DMC as a whole isn't a smurf, only the low tiers. Dante is in a tier full of absolute monsters scaling to only 2 universes. Him in debating has become if he can't hax you to death, he'll get one shotted.
Which means we need more 4D layers so we can get Dante to have the respect he deservers as the 4D Hax God. DMC shall become the new SmurfBlue.

Also pretty sure Davoth is 3D and doesn't have higher dimensional existemce.

Personally speaking, I don't know much about how madness hax should work in general.

So I'll defer to your analysis for now.

I don't think any of Dante's passive do much here......hence I have only given sealing+bfr as option. But Dante can die too due to massive AP advantage of DoomBoi......especially with the point of "knocking out" like Urizen.

So I'll go for incon.
unexpected

Which means we need more 4D layers so we can get Dante to have the respect he deservers as the 4D Hax God. DMC shall become the new SmurfBlue.

Also pretty sure Davoth is 3D and doesn't have higher dimensional existemce.
him bending an intire 4-D realm of jakkad a living 2-B being to his will and turning it into hell one that is described as existing beyond space and time says other wise

not to mention him being the first being in doomverse to exist before space and time (and potentially being low 1-C due to that, but that's for latter)

I point you to stomp. Unless you can prove doomguy is even capable of moving in this matchup, this is a stomp. Having valid wincons ≠ being able to use them. Doomguy isn't capable of using his massive AP advantage here. Hell, the dude can't even move before dying of despair and madness.
I don't think any of Dante's passive do much here
Implying this means you're saying dante doesn't have 4D hax.

I point you to stomp. Unless you can prove doomguy is even capable of moving in this matchup, this is a stomp. Having valid wincons ≠ being able to use them. Doomguy isn't capable of using his massive AP advantage here. Hell, the dude can't even move before dying of despair and madness.
dude everyone one already mentioned the 4-D hax stop being a broken record about it, due to a combo of above baseline 4-D mind resistence and supernatural will fear hax doesn't work and madness woun't kill the slayer just take his mind out but thats not really a problem with his win cons.

why would you put poor doomguy against one of the toughest mfs out there
Having no reliable wincons is called a mismatch.
Dante stomps, doomguy doesn’t even resist type 3 lol, only type 2
Volume 1 has Dante fear haxing demons, but for some reason is not on the profile
Anyways, what can the doom boi do here besides dying to some random hax?
because 1) he laughs at fire hot enough to destroy shit that is constantly in zero absolute 2) he is too durable unlike the demons doom boi faces and 3) his resistances laugh at this guy powers
This literally sums up this thread btw. Attempting to add this match is doing neither character favors here.
Unfollowing, I have no interest in involving myself with a thread where doomguy dies instantly.

DOOM and DMC, 2 of the verses that has 4D resistances to a 3D person
And Dante and DoomGuy are some of the most badass demon slayers in the industry....

Best gameplay too....

Ahhh I have crazy dream of DoomGuy in DMC as a guest character having third person action gameplay with all his equipments.

Devil May Cry - Featuring DoomSlayer from Doom.

🤩🤩😍😍

And Dante and DoomGuy are some of the most badass demon slayers in the industry....

Best gameplay too....

Ahhh I have crazy dream of DoomGuy in DMC as a guest character having third person action gameplay with all his equipments.

Devil May Cry - Featuring DoomSlayer from Doom.

🤩🤩😍😍
I'd expect Atlus to add DoomGuy in their sequel of SMT

1. Being in absolute zero isn’t a heat feat anymore, even if it was demons can be in absolute zero too.
2. Doomguy empowers his guns as stated by the Hugo Martin. So it would be the heat on top of it being 2-B.
3. Elaborate the resistances. Is it 4-D soul hax resistance?
Can you find out the timecode of Hugo's thread where he talks about empowers guns?

Back