• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain about the speed equalized thing, but you can ask a mod if you want to be extra sure.

Eganergo said:
Can he avoid Beerus hakai? He is not Toppo.
Beerus' hakai requires a firm grip on the opponent and some time for the Hakai to actuaally happen, Daante just avoids being grabbed and even if he gets grabbed breaks free with DT

Is Beerus hakai really that short ranged?

If that's true, dante should win and all of Beerus victories via hakai need to be removed.

It's not a vote btw. Need more info first.

Beerus's Hakai is at least City level range - Scaling from Sidra.

Anyways, Beerus is Undefined above Baseline Low 2-C, so unless Dante is something along those lines as well into Low 2-C, Beerus would effortlessly One-Shot him with any moves. Although, I guess that wouldn't put him down?

So either Beerus uses Hakai first and destroys Dante, or Dante haxes off Beerus. So, which one is more likely into character to use their strongest hax first?

Beerus definitely does not open with Hakai. Especially if he senses Dante is strong he'll think "oh I haven't had a rival in years" and suppress himself to get a good fight. He's pretty much Goku but on a lower scale. He might erase people who piss him off but it's not what he starts with in a fight.

Tony di bugalu said:
His precog isn't that good and IIRC it was decided to change it to extra sensory perception, his fear hax in this key is passive for his human form too and feeding off of Berry's fear makes him stronger.
Dante Fear hax is passive in this key on human form?

Well, someone a few times stronger then him could replicate a 2-C feat - Since it took two God's of Destructions to do a 2-C feat. Honestly, it's probably a bit less then, "Half 2-C." At least in the sense that 2-C is Undefined above Low 2-C, so he's just a lower degree below that, but still Undefined above baseline Low 2-C.

And DMC5 Dante doesn't even mess around, as soon as he realizes how strong Beerus is (he'll do immediately via aura reading) he's gonna hax him to death

Mister6ame6 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
His precog isn't that good and IIRC it was decided to change it to extra sensory perception, his fear hax in this key is passive for his human form too and feeding off of Berry's fear makes him stronger.
Dante Fear hax is passive in this key on human form?
yup

Can you all stop with the half 2-C bs pls? It isn't accepted and the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is not quantifiable AFAIK.

Of course if you want to use this make a thread and see how well you all fare with it

Tony di bugalu said:
Can you all stop with the half 2-C bs pls? It isn't accepted and the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is not quantifiable AFAIK.

Of course if you want to use this make a thread and see how well you all fare with it
But it must be accepted because that's the justification for Whis being 2-C. Unless that rating needs to be changed I guess. Also Beerus has the shared feat with Champa in his justification, so that would need to be changed as well.

@Tony "Can you all stop with the half 2-C bs pls? It isn't accepted and the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is not quantifiable AFAIK."

You're completely wrong. It's accepted, that's the whole reason why the Angels and Grand Priest has likely 2-C and 2-C.

You just saying it's, "bs" is not some actual argument. Please, tell us why it's "bs."

Edit: And what's Unquantifiable is Baseline Low 2-C, to 2-C. No one said you can't get into 2-C if you're unquantifiable high into Low 2-C, such that just being a few times stronger makes you capable of doing a 2-C feat.

why are we talking AP? Beerus' AP is irrelevant when he doesn't even resist Dante's soul hax on his slashes.

deconstruction, both with his guns and his SDT, sealing, BFR, soul hax with his basic slashes, absolute zero, fear manip. On top of this he can stop time and does so automatically when going in DT

I'll have to go with Dante for this one, via aura reading and just blowing Beerus to bits with his guns before he'll beable to counter, I imagine Beerus would try and tank technology as low as a standard pistol.

Beerus also has Sealing, Hakai Aura, Telekinesis, Pseudo-UI, and a massive AP and range advantage. The slashes will easily be dodged and Beerus has no qualms with destroying entire planets so I see him easily abusing his range advantage right off the bat. He was willing to Hakai Krillin and Yamcha when they disrespected him, and he has destroyed planets because he was in the mood. His mood is very easy to spoil, so if Dante comes in shooting at him and slashing and whatnot he'll just immediately Hakai and call it a day. Beerus isn't merciful or nice by default. That's how I personally see this going.

telekinesis does not affect dante due to lifting force, bills does not use aura hakai so it is likely that he will use it. Dante has a way of knowing what ara bills is telepathy that he uses when he faces a wall (like chen) and analytical prediction

The passive fear hax is in DT but he can do it on the basis that he is in character when he gets angry.

dante has his own Ultra instinct that's why he has white hair

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Beerus also has Sealing, Hakai Aura, Telekinesis, Pseudo-UI, and a massive AP and range advantage. The slashes will easily be dodged and Beerus has no qualms with destroying entire planets so I see him easily abusing his range advantage right off the bat. He was willing to Hakai Krillin and Yamcha when they disrespected him, and he has destroyed planets because he was in the mood. His mood is very easy to spoil, so if Dante comes in shooting at him and slashing and whatnot he'll just immediately Hakai and call it a day. Beerus isn't merciful or nice by default. That's how I personally see this going.
Dante is going to be more than 10x faster, good luck dodging that, especially when aa single slash is fatal.

Again Dante can't amp his speed in a speed equalized match if, under normal circumstances, that amp will not close the speed gap. If you don't believe me ask any admin because I've been told this many times.

I do see the Fear hax as a problem though. How does it work, and is it passive in base?

Yeah Beerus will likely Erase him before he transforms. I just checked and he doesn't have fear hax in base.

Question. Dante is not kind of person to mess around with someone as strong as Beerus, right? If so I think Dante is bound to use the huge advantage in versatility that he has, including the trigger. If not, this would probably be bad for him.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Dante could stop time before then. Beerus hasn't shown any sort of time resistance.
In a sense, kind of. Didn't Champa state that Hit and Cabba could never defeat him no matter what they did? Champa knows Hit has Time Skip. So, I would assume that means that Champa has zero fear of Hit and his time stopping ability. So it could be assumed both Beerus and Champa have resistance to time stopping abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back