• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Since Dante won against Broly Arc SSB Goku, lets see how well will he perform against a stronger and more haxxed character. DMC 5 Dante is used

Standard Battle Assumptions, speed equalized.

Devil Hunter: 5 (Tony di bugalu, Twellas, EmperorRorepm, PapiSavitar5025, AogirlKira)

God of Destruction: 16 (UchihaSlayer96, Nitro90, Milly Rocking Bandit, AwkguyDB, Xantospoc, Tekazemikauchi, Armbill, Schnee One, KLOL506, XSOULOFCINDERX, Hentai cheese, C2 of Omegon, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, MrLuk2000, Dienomite22, RicardoSama)

Incon: 8 (Giygas3, Gabriel 00, Lord JJJ, Oilver de Jesus, Hahayomamagay, X-xenon2332, Sergeant Hypocrite, KageSakaDark)

he does not open with hakai unless he does not feel that his opponent is more powerful or a threat to existence and as a dante on base he is weaker but not so much then he will decide to play with the pole that he gets tired, but when dante sees that his enemy is stronger he will decide to go for the DT to apply himself and bombard cat with soul hax

It's Standard Battle Assumptions so Beerus ain't likely goin hakai with the first move (at least I haven't seen him use EE as his first move against SSG Goku)

Dante: 1

Beerus: 1

Incon:

"Don't get cocky, Devil Hunter!"

I don't see it as out of character for Beerus to use Hakai tbh, so I'll go with the Cat.

Considering how fast Beerus hakai that ghost. Going with him even more sense Dante is know to talk smack.

That's what I'm saying

Beerus didn't opened with Hakai against Goku but there are reasons for this

Against Zamasu, Ghost, almost against Kuririn, he absolutely opens with it, it's his trademark

Considering this, Dante doesn't have a real wincon, EE just stomps everything in his arsenal

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, assuming Beerus can use it, yeah
But regardless, this is a stomp
If someone on Toppo's lvl can then Beerus definitely can. But you're right it doesn't matter.

Oliver de jesus said:
he does not open with hakai unless he does not feel that his opponent is more powerful or a threat to existence and as a dante on base he is weaker but not so much then he will decide to play with the pole that he gets tired, but when dante sees that his enemy is stronger he will decide to go for the DT to apply himself and bombard cat with soul hax
Beerus opens with hakai for literally anyone not Goku and even Goku he was about to Hakai from the bat.

1-goku wanted to do the tournament of power is reasonable this

2-Although he said that he was going to destroy all those who did not want to participate, it was at a time of despair, even that could be from the AP.

but regardless of that, this is a stomp on either side, at best incon

Isn't Hakai power based? Like, it can be resisted if you are stronger than the user? If we go with end of DMC5 Dante he's ludicrously above baseline and while i don't know how far Beerus is into low 2-C, i know DB isn't that strong in this tier

The whole power based thing has been rejected. But either way DBS characters are the strongest Low 2-Cs on the wiki because they're "Half 2-C" lol. Since Beerus and Champa were going to purge 2 Macrocosms at once.

And Beerus hakai'ing Dante implyies that he's just gonna stand there and let him do that when he has stuff like precog from Alistor and aura reading that lets him know about daanger in advance. Even if Beerus gets his hands on Dante he can just DT and break free, becoming 10x faster and stronger on top of that

>But either way DBS characters are the strongest Low 2-Cs on the wiki because they're "Half 2-C" lol

Last time I checked this bs wasn't accepted

rejected? there's literally nothing to reject, in the series we see stuff like Frieza surviving an hakai by being stronger than the user, what is there to reject?

Twellas said:
rejected? there's literally nothing to reject, in the series we see stuff like Frieza surviving an hakai by being stronger than the user, what is there to reject?
It was decided that it's just Frieza having EE resistance.

Tony di bugalu said:
>But either way DBS characters are the strongest Low 2-Cs on the wiki because they're "Half 2-C" lol

Last time I checked this bs wasn't accepted
Dunno if it was rejected, but as far as I know that is still a thing. It's the reason Whis is 2-C, and Gogeta was also 2-C for a while. Because they're likely twice as strong as Beerus.

... what? Are you serious? That... that doesn't make a lick of sense, Frieza literally says "Allow me to show you the TRUE POWER of the Golden Frieza" while resisting and dispersing the Hakai

Either way, Dante isn't going to sit there to receive the hakai when he haas something like 5 abilities that give him an heads-up about danger and let him break free

Twellas said:
... what? Are you serious? That... that doesn't make a lick of sense, Frieza literally says "Allow me to show you the TRUE POWER of the Golden Frieza" while resisting and dispersing the Hakai
It's not my fault lol. The wiki has a lot of weird policies when it comes to DB mechanics, and I don't agree with a lot of them.

Beerus has a single wincon here while Dante has a ton, like soul manipulation, sealing, bfr, deconstruction, absolute zero, possibly fear manipulation (does beerus resist it?) and i could go on

So, Beerus doesn't resist Dante's passive soul manipulation on every slash, nice. The votes for Beerus can mostly be summed up with "Hakai lol" without taking into account a single one of Dante's abilities

I'm obviously voting dante, btw, even just aura reading would be enough for hhim to know that Beerus is dangerous and to go DT or SDT immediately, at which point it's game over since he would be over 10x faster than Beerus and have deconstruction, passive fear inducement, soul hax and more stuff Beerus doesn't resist

Thing is... Hakai is Beerus' opening move. What does Dante usually open with?

And btw Beerus has millions of years worth of martial arts experience and a Pseudo-Ultra instinct, so hitting him physically will be pretty damn hard. He also has Ki and Enhanced Senses.

opens up with having instinctive reactions, aura reading and precog telling him to aavoid Hakai, allowing him to then go DT, becoming 10 times faster than Beerus and if he can't physically hit Beerus to just seal or deconstruct him. He also has passive fear inducement in DT which Beerus doesn't resist.

Equalized speed prevents speed amps if you're facing a character that would normally blitz you.

Also Beerus doesn't shoot his Hakai like Toppo, and he has at least Planetary range with the technique.

If Beerus loses the chanche to Hakai him immediately it's game over because Dante just becomes far faster than him and has a fuckton of hax he can't resist.

His precog isn't that good and IIRC it was decided to change it to extra sensory perception, his fear hax in this key is passive for his human form too and feeding off of Berry's fear makes him stronger.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Equalized speed prevents speed amps if you're facing a character that would normally blitz you.
it doesn't, speed equal simply makes it so that the slower char cannot win by speedblitz against a faaster character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back