• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So, with the previous match being old and outdated, this match was going to be made and concluded eventually, so you know what? **** it, let's just get this over with.

Speed is Equalized, both of them are at their absolute max.

Dante (Devil May Cry):

Accelerator: 1

This actually ends similarly with Fiamma vs Dante

Its not in character for Dante to lead off with timestop and he really just starts with his swords and basic guns before even doing anything remotely vital in the beginning of the fight

That said we already explored how Accel can one shot with breaking people down to elementary particles and peak accel (Angel Accel) dosent play around and always logically goes with whatever move is needed to put down his enemy for good.

Their is really nothing else in dante's arsenal thats remotely threatening to accel except for the bangle of time,which he dosent really go with first while Angel Accel is basically a more Lethal Version of accel.

Going with accel for now.

Actually, this is DMC2 Dante, who doesn't fool around half as much.

Forgive me for this bit, but I want to make a point here that hasn't been brought up until after Dante got downgraded.

DMC2 Dante has an item called Chrono Heart, which stops or slows time whenever it makes contact with an enemy or their shields, so if Dante were to strike with his guns, Time would be slowed if not stopped.

(Genuinely think this is inconclusive TBH)

pretty sure Dante no matter what version just goes with Rebellion and Ebony/Ivory from the very start in character and even if he dosent its still a fact that he's not the type to end a fight in a bothersome and quick way.Sure he dosent fool around in this form but it dosent mean he "Time Stop GG" from the get go against someone who he dosent even know and accel dosent even look anything special.

And Chrono Heart is a non-factor here.it gets reflected since it needs to make contact

Just a little info,accel's vector shields are simply an area around his body that redirects any harmful upcoming vectors even if its outside his notice so i dont really comprehend how it can even make contact with accel in all honesty

He does, that doesn't change the fact that once either of the two hit his shield, their going to slow it to the point the Dante can get much closer, or Stop it and kill Accel.

"And Accel doesn't even look anything special"

Pretty sure Arius in his base looks far less menacing then Accel, didn't stop Dante from killing him immediately.

Chrono Heart doesn't need contact with the enemy, it simply needs to make contact with anything related to the enemy, that would include his shields.

I know how his infamous (......Ignore that pun) shields work. XD

Please Elaborate.

"Chrono Heart doesn't need contact with the enemy, it simply needs to make contact with anything related to the enemy, that would include his shields"

That's not how this works.Vector Shields are not a physical/tangible thing.it's the "shield" part that misleads you eh? xD well no his Vector Shield are legit just an area around his body its a Diffusion Field that redirects any upcoming harmful vectors even when its outside his notice.its not an invisible barrier or forcefield that redirects whatever it gets hit with rather its more accurate to say its an area around his body that redirects whatever enters its vicinity,i dont see any contact there

also im pretty sure its a matter of opinion when i said accel dosen't look anything special (in fact i still think accel looks less threatening than whatever that is) and im pretty confident that for dante Bad Apperance=/=Time Stop.rather you cant even use that as an example since dante had info and knowledge on that enemy.

It's an Area around his body that's generated by Accelerator himself is it not?

Gargoyle One said:
It's an Area around his body that's generated by Accelerator himself is it not?
nope,he's born with it and the only control he gets is to keep it active or not

point still stands that the field is not tangible and its NLF to assume that the bullet can slow something down even when its basically not making any contact and just entered the area of effect

thats basically saying it worked because it entered the range regardless of hitting nothing

the vector values of whatever is infused with chrono heart gets changed and redirected all the same.

Right, completely forgot this thread, not sure if it was a good idea to intensive it but.

Should I Unequalize speed? Or does Dante just blitz over and over until he decides to Time Stop?

Back