• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (Devil May Cry 2) VS Noctis (Final Fantasy XV) (Redux)

So, Noctis' win against Kratos was removed, and Dante victory against Noctis was also removed, I guess this can be done, Dante got some nerfs and Noctis got upgraded with Arminger Unleashed

Then

- DMC2 Dante and King of Light Noctis

- Both in character

- Fight starts at 200 meters away

- Win by death or KO

- Noctis can use all of his summons

I'm afraid it is, Noctis is at least 5x stronger then Dante as he's in the Exatons while Dante is like 200 or so.

I would like to ask to remove the defeat that Noctis has against Dante, I believe this has already been fixed in the Demon Slayer's profile

Hey Gar, we can Unequalize the Speed, I guess it might be a good fight with this

So, MHS+ Vs Sub Relativistic then

Noctis might have ap advantage but Dante's hax would tip things in his favour plus this is dmc 2 who doesn't bother shit talking and just fights

Back