• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Anthony Redgrave vs God Emperor Doom

Mad Villain26 said:
anger,
u mean that thing u was saying soemting about original host right ? or someting no ? / bullet sobriety but i tihnk this not nesecary

dimension why shoudl doom counter him its a power sorce ??? why ????? via Well in general yes

can counter why should he do that ?

and one of ways is if u can call it anti cheats

basically if losing is his plan then he loses huh?

manayworld

and one more ting that i tihnk is counter but or kinda that prefer not to talk about it and i can be combied with other ones
anger makes a person stripped down off their powers, the dimension is his playing field so he can take anyones abilities

anger makes a person stripped down off their powers, the dimension is his playing field so he can beat anyone there

basicly its a pianos as i may can tell

Mad Villain26 said:
anger makes a person stripped down off their powers, the dimension is his playing field so he can beat anyone there
basicly its a pianos as i may can tell
a piano??? what?

Mad Villain26 said:
PIANOS MANIPULATION
i never heard of that manipulation but anger is more to destroy anyone without effort it also helps dante to not die (IF that happens lol)

Back