• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Anthony Redgrave vs God Emperor Doom

Mad Villain26 said:
Nah. Redgrave too stronkhmm soo what dante can doo to doom ?
can u explain it to me ?
Dante can just make Doom lose all of his strength....

Well he will force him to and can make him non existance like he will be erased if Dante just decided too

nope chim says so he can return back with no problem

he easely will return fro mstate of non existance

and can buff that state if needed

and doom its beyodn the stase of no nexsitacne

state of non exsitance means absolutle nothing to him

But the problem is when his stand activates Doom can't control anything as Dante's stand makes reality and Fiction collpase replaces it with his dimension which in turn he makes the rules Doom's abilities will nulify on his own and he can't escape as he has to die to do so

actually Dante can also send his anger to Doom and since Doom is not his original host nothing can stop the anger from consuming Doom (like everyone gets eaten) also Angelo is more similar to Doom but lost because of the dimension

What?

well its plane that logn story

jsut keep in mind beyond infinit fictiosn reallity and etc and etc (in higher plane than reallity and fiction)

gets multiplied by the countless infinity and becoems soo big soo faced and doom can do it if he want

actually Dante can also send his anger to Doom and since Doom is not his original host nothing can stop the anger from consuming Doom (like everyone gets eaten) also Angelo is more similar to Doom but lost because of the dimension

forsce of will blocks all

Same goes for Dante and he battled a person who was equal until the dimesion made everything turned around

Mad Villain26 said:
actually Dante can also send his anger to Doom and since Doom is not his original host nothing can stop the anger from consuming Doom (like everyone gets eaten) also Angelo is more similar to Doom but lost because of the dimensionforsce of will blocks all
No it can't....

Mad Villain26 said:
Same goes for Dante and he battled a person who was equal until the dimesion made everything turned around
what ?
Ok the stand that made the dimension appeared made Angelo lose and he is simillar to Doom

Mad Villain26 said:
No it can't...
yes doom can ingore unegnorable

is the ange is power or abbility ?
Anger is something Dante had all this time and it eats things that he sees as his enemies so if Dante says eat Doom inside out Doom can't stop it nor escape it

yes and no also anger is far superior to a zombie virus...........lol

doom is beyond any pwoers no matter how powreful they are or what they doo

and there is still prep time

and CHIM

even prep time is useless as well Dante can just nulify anything bring them back to very weak levels as Angelo like I said is like Doom in ways that he can go on par with Dante but lost without PIS (i kid you not no PIS was used)

even prep time is useless as well Dante can just nulify anything bring them back to very weak levels as Angelo like I said is like Doom in ways that he can go on par with Dante but lost without PIS (i kid you not no PIS was used)

doom, is prepared for nuliffing

and he can easely return anyting no without power his pwoers

no important what

and soo how dante goign the handle elder god demonbane ?

Mad Villain26 said:
doom, is prepared for nuliffing

and he can easely ban anyting ban whiong his pwoers

no important what
well like I said Angelo tried nulifying also it failed so the scenario would be simillar

well like I said Angelo tried nulifying also it failed so the scenario would be simillar

i was talkign about of return from nullifinf of anyting notabout using a nullifing

and nullufinf its still the power ?

is nullifnf its some kind of zero scum ?

Mad Villain26 said:
i was talkign about of return from nullifinf of anyting notabout using a nullifing

and nullufinf its still the power ?
No he tried getting it back but failed all Angelo's preparations was stripped away from him by Dante

doom no needs preparation to be prepared and etc

and can use prep in any time alfter prep and etc

and basicly doom can use only technologies

and doo the same

and he can buld sometihnk for exaple to ingore nullifing

can u explain me what nullufinf is ?

what is does

and there is EGD who will spam with creation anti

well it strips away every single abilty that Dante sees as his enemies making them very weak

Well Dante is immune to potences.

doom its beyond any potences ..

well it strips away every single abilty that Dante sees as his enemies making them very weak

doom is beyodn any abilty he he is beyodn them just like powers and no needs thme and they beyodn too

like striping his prep and status is how it works and thats only the first ability...

ok here is how it works he made some prep right then trolls them and makes the prep useless say he gives them infinite boost then make them debuff infiniteX infinite X infinite (it goes on and on) in eveything

ok here is how it works he made some prep right then trolls them and makes the prep useless say he gives them infinite boost then make them debuff infiniteX infinite X infinite (it goes on and on) in eveything

lol doom can doo the same and he noo neds to restore his prep is alredy testored

and doom too has soome trollign skills

he can sand sobe teyodn army of tier zombie

and there is generals of doom

no i mean the dimension restricts doom from everything Angelo again failed once the dimension happens so what every Doom does its futile

no i mean the dimension restricts doom from everything Angelo again failed once the dimension happens

doom no needs everything and he can doo prep in demension and absobrp him still and still chim

and he can use anythign in dimension super sience

doom is prepared for dimenstion

Back