• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Anthony Redgrave vs God Emperor Doom

1. Yes it makes an opponent surrender but no matter what the abilities like everything you have will be stripped away.

2. Like the cloth and is inescapable unless u die or Dante says so (though the dimension will force u to be weakened or can kill u outright

3. Anger literally will eat a person inside out no matter what

i see thanks

and what the problem to any one counter it ?

for exaple what the problem to angelo to counter anger ?

just intresting

soo id angel odied cuz he was tryign to taek cocnepts or sometink

where did cloth came from its some pet of dante or somethink ?

no real counter to it angelo can't counter anger but dante didn't use t as he found a better way for angelo to suffer and the cloth was something he developed and uses all constellations animals etc but named it from 7 of his favorite animals

now im get it it can we continue debating ? just for intest

1 Cloth

soo cloth plans to use conviction and surrender and taking all powers and etc and effects like it is inevitable on who invented both conviction and taking and etc and surrender and offers a life to one who invented a life really ? and threatens with powers like a death and insta kill to one who on who invented both death and ista kill really ? and basicly what the problem to give all powers to cloth if He wants them so much ? 1 Fighting with another character2 what the problem in allowing it ?3 somethink else 4 cunning4 piano 2 dimension

1 soo how dimension will take powers and etc if the target is not in dimension

2 aborbation/ taking = return

3 using taking absorbation forsicng and etc on one who invented a this its not really good idea

4 character always well in all places

5 piano

anger

1 using things like anger and emotions and etc on who invented it its nor really good idea

2 anger = peace

3 LOVE nuff said

4 and what the problem in allowing it ?

5 and what the problem for example in destrying it ?

6 piano

7 cunning

8 reflection and etc

9 sometihnk else

nullufing cancelign and etc

1 using nullifing cancellation force forsing and etc on effects, etc. on one who individed it its nor really a good idea

2 destroying it

3 cannceling and change

4 somethink else

5 piano

losing powers makign weke and ete

1 and what ?

2 cunning

3 reflection

2 sometihnk else

3 piano

Mad Villain26 said:
now im get it it can we continue debating ? just for intest
1 Cloth

soo cloth plans to use conviction and surrender and taking all powers and etc and effects like it is inevitable on who invented both conviction and taking and etc and surrender and offers a life to one who invented a life really ? and threatens with powers like a death and insta kill to one who on who invented both death and ista kill really ? and basicly what the problem to give all powers to cloth if He wants them so much ? 1 Fighting with another character2 what the problem in allowing it ?3 somethink else 4 cunning4 piano 2 dimension

1 soo how dimension will take powers and etc if the target is not in dimension

2 aborbation/ taking = return

3 using taking absorbation forsicng and etc on one who invented a this its not really good idea

4 character always well in all places

5 piano

anger

1 using things like anger and emotions and etc on who invented it its nor really good idea

2 anger = peace

3 LOVE nuff said

4 and what the problem in allowing it ?

5 and what the problem for example in destrying it ?

6 piano

7 cunning

8 reflection and etc

9 sometihnk else

nullufing cancelign and etc

1 using nullifing cancellation force forsing and etc on effects, etc. on one who individed it its nor really a good idea

2 destroying it

3 cannceling and change

4 somethink else

5 piano

losing powers makign weke and ete

1 and what ?

2 cunning

3 reflection

2 sometihnk else

3 piano

What??? I don't get this

basicly egd is above any infinity +++ and above

badicly he has any stats and above

he is no limited by some kind of above infinity

and sometihn kas aboe is just a illuion

Mad Villain26 said:
basicly egd is above any infinity +++ and above
badicly he has any stats and above

he is no limited by some kind of above infinity

and sometihn kas aboe is just a illuion
are we talking about the same egd because i was talking about elder god demonbane

are we talking about the same egd because i was talking about elder god demonbane

i tihnk not the same ...

i was talkign about powered up version of EGD

Mad Villain26 said:

i tihnk not the same ...

i was talkign about powered up version of EGD
even EGD infinitely empowered in the story was one-shoted by Dante

but no matter can we reutrn to the teme of thread restart

soo soo what dante can doo to doom ?

dimension anger

and clcoth is that all ?

anything else ?

To be honest, Mad Villain.

You need to train your grammer so we can know what you're saying.

Mad Villain26 said:
I say Pre-1,000 Demon Blood War Arc what is it ?
and when this thread was created there was no pre -1 000 demon blood war arc form
actually post-angelo is = to pre-1000 demon blood war arc

actually post-angelo is = to pre-1000 demon blood war arc

soo its the same form as psot angelo ?

and he has no stats in this form

when this thread was created there was no any pre demon arc

1. latvarionxredgrave kissing party starts now

what ? what are u talkign about ??????

It seems that this conceptually thread attracts all ....

Back