• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Anthony Redgrave vs God Emperor Doom

Mad Villain26 said:
actually post-angelo is = to pre-1000 demon blood war arc
soo its the same form as psot angelo ?

and he has no stats in this form

when this thread was created there was no any pre demon arc
it's the same

Dante Wins via his copy ability

doom can doo the saem i eman copy

and its usles to copy his pwoers

i mean i have a felifn that all characters in this wiky has copy ability realy ....

and sicen they both jsut all powers in exsitance and etc i tihnk its not realy useful i tihnk

and sicen they borth have copyign and both imune to it i tihnk its not very useful

and sicejn they borth know like infinity o wayyys to couner all abylites in world i tihnk there is no realy use from this ability to anyne

and sicne they both iumne to this coutner there is no mcuh of use from copy power even if they borth have it and can copy each other powers and etc

and imune or sometink to that ass wel and etc there is no mcuh of the use for copy power for boh sides

When dealing with NLF characters I feel that using actual abilities is the best attempt at "determining" a victor. In that case Redgrave takes it IMO.

Redgrave has far more and more hax abilities. I really don't care to argue with NLF beyond omnipotent characters though.

Just read his page. He not only has more abilities but they are greater hax as well. Once again I am not interested in debating characters like these.

Just read his page. He not only has more abilities but they are greater hax as well. Once again I am not interested in debating characters like these.

i alredy did

i mean can u explain ??

well this is a long ass thread but from the tally 5 ssay dante wins 1 statlemate so it seems enough to add to the victories/losess page is that ok? well at least for now unless some rematch happens

hmmm where to start then well first apparently doom doesn't have a immunity against the cloth and second there is a rule where when i use D4C i can paradox ppl in othere words since u use an army of dooms the dooms will explode on each other

hmmm where to start then well first apparently doom doesn't have a immunity against the cloth

why did he need it whhere if there is 'Well in general yes and manipulatiosn of pianos 'because and some other thinks like buff of any states like he can make both states than he alredy lost or surender and dead and some other things

and if cloth goign to use his ability for surender ithis will make much much easier and better and he will off the iminity if cloth going to use his surender ability for full successful of cloth and for 100 power for shure

and why not? to lose and then continue and then again lose and surenderor death no there DOOM have been alredy and loosing was in prep tiem plan and basicly losing = victory absorption = return and some other things and clocth power makes doom only stronger soo not really useful and why for example to doom not use this ability on cloth and why does he need to counter his ability and some other things if I remember correctly even dante has no immunity ? right ?

and if needed egd came make the same i mean super surender

i use D4C i can paradox ppl in othere words since u use an army of dooms the dooms will explode on each other

not only them beyond ALL is included

and i mean whats the problem to create another and etc is that

and i tihn kthere is better much mcuh better variants

and i mean i tihnk

destrusion means that even more of them will be

soo he better not use that cuz alfter that they will be even more of them and they will becoem much much mcuh stronger

and basicly paradoxses of them usles but why not i mean it oly makes them more powreful

so basically if losing is his plan then he loses huh?

nope

= POWER UP

but immediately he revived, regenerated and power up and some other things , basicly it can be automatic but why ÐéÐëðÁ why not play along ? dided from cloth ability power up

basicly clocth just bosts doom with power i mean his power

and some other things

the bronze cloth only showed its first abilities there is one more power though again idk see how doom can counter anger, the cloth or the dimension

anger,

u mean that thing u was saying soemting about original host right ? or someting no ? / bullet sobriety but i tihnk this not nesecary

dimension why shoudl doom counter him its a power sorce ??? why ????? via Well in general yes

can counter why should he do that ?

and one of ways is if u can call it anti cheats

basically if losing is his plan then he loses huh?

manayworld

and one more ting that i tihnk is counter but or kinda that prefer not to talk about it and i can be combied with other ones

Pianos ( its realy a countr to all im sireus )

Back