• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if Accel could defense again near-instant attack like that in Round 1, But round 2 is a sure-win for Accel, or at least stalemate, since no physical move could harm him.

It's still a vector (movement of the blade) so I sort of doubt it.

Remember that Accel's shield is opt-in rather than opt-out, if anything comes at him with a remotely threatening vector it gets reflected and that includes sword swings.

I mean, dimensional slices still have velocity (they travel a certain distance) so they should still be able to be reflected (unless there was some precedence in the novels I haven't heard of).

Accelerator can reflect teleported attacks coming from the 11th dimension that displace matter upon arrival because they still have vectors he can understand, so I'm leaning towards Accelerator being able to reflect Yamato.

Round 1, Dante stomps with time manipulation.

Round 2, probably inconclusive unless Dante is dumb enough to kill himself by his own reflected attacks, which I doubt + he has regen to keep him alive.

It's pretty hard to reflect an attack that cuts through dimensions because it cuts through dimensions. Dante also has superior hax with regen and Quicksilver.

Accelerator can literally reflect attacks up to the 11th Dimension, I don't think Yamato is a problem.

Not to mention the fact that all of Yamato's attacks still have vectors (velocity).

Still, as LazyHunter said, he should still stomp with Quicksilver.

Even if it cuts through dimensions the sword is moving, so it has velocity, which means it has vectors, so unless they are vectors that Accel can't understand he can reflect them. I already posted a very similar type of attack Accel can reflect just fine.

11th dimention?

I am sure that does not apply to other universes, or tgat would make accel at least High 2-A.

Also,he is vulnerable to being mind screwed

^being able to calculate higher dimensions doesn't give you that tier, we have people in real life who can do that.

And Accelerator should have hard counters to every esper type in academy city, including mental espers.

so if time manipulation is added Dante can bypass the vectors as they are affected as well? if so then round 1 he wins round 2 however is tricky

LordAizenSama said:
^being able to calculate higher dimensions doesn't give you that tier, we have people in real life who can do that.
More specifically accelerator can manipulate 3 dimensional things moving through 11 dimensional space, not 11 dimensional things moving through n dimensional space. That's the important difference (and not all verses follow dimension logic)

Choker still has a time limit, but Angel mode (Black Wings if he's cornered, White Wings apparently at will) get over that limitation.

Accelerators page said he can controle any vector he comes in contact with,dante would be adding/creating a time vector? Time is a vector.

Uh... no it isn't.

Vector is anything with magnitude and direction. Time doesn't have any particular direciton component.

^agree...

for the thread:

R1: dante easily, timehax is to strong

R2: if accelerator can analyze and immune himself against dantes "energy" attacks (darkstuff etc) there is still soul and spatial manipulaton, with his speed and Regenerationn he should be ableto keep up for a long time,

so, if accel cant immunize himself it will be more or less dantes win, 60/100 times,

if he can, than dante only has a few "strange" powers like soul and spatial, so accel wins with 85 to 90/100 times ^_^

Now i have read this enough,But where is actually dante's "time-stop" ability? i see quicksilver and bangle of time bought up,and these are the definitions of them,i could find about them on the DMC wiki.

quicksilver-Time lag-Send out a dimensional time-rift wave that slows down your enemies while giving you ultra-high speed. Also, while in Quicksilver mode, you will constantly consume DT energy.

Bangle of time-Dante activates the Bangle of Time, freezing time for all minor enemies near him.

So quicksilver isn't actually time stop and BoT only works on enemies that are significantly weaker than dante and actually won't work on anyone that's on dante's level.

About the battle,i am unfamiliar with both dante and accelerator,so will refrain from voting.

i just saw a lot of stuff about how,when dante "stops time" accels Automatic VC shield won't work,and it won't,if it was actual legit time stop.Even with QS activated,time is still flowing for accel and his automatic VC shield will work and BoT won't work since accel is on the same level as dante.

actually quicksilver stopped time entirely in a cutscene when Dante first used it if you are wondering why it slowed down in gameplay is well it's gameplay it needs to have some sort of balance after all not just outright stop everyone...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
actually quicksilver stopped time entirely in a cutscene when Dante first used it if you are wondering why it slowed down in gameplay is well it's gameplay it needs to have some sort of balance after all not just outright stop everyone...
thanks for clearing that up

Edit- are you referring to this cutscene, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTKpDRP-KUw

maybe i should make a thread about this,if it's legit "time stop" or not,since the rocks are actually ever so slightly moving and it's highly debatable

KazarianFahs said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
thanks for clearing that up
Edit- are you referring to this cutscene, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTKpDRP-KUw

maybe i should make a thread about this,if it's legit "time stop" or not,since the rocks are actually ever so slightly moving and it's highly debatable
well the rocks are movable by Dante but still stopped nonetheless if they were slowly moving they would have hit his head as he took 1-2 second pause

@TISS dante activates quicksilver at about the 0:44 mark,and time is apparently stopped,while he pushes up the large rock,from 0:55 and onwards you can actually see the rocks falling slowly(even the rocks that dante didn't touch),while quicksilver is active,so two conclusions can be drawn from this,which are

1-Quicksilver isn't time stop but rather slows down time to absurd degrees.

2-Quicksilver is actually time stop but as soon as dante interacts with any thing around him,time starts to flow,albeit slowly.

the second seems more logical as dante really just started using quicksilver so it would go out quickly and he just finished a fight

Zetos4500 said:
Their are two ways to detrimine tims direction, it goes foward and backwords,and it goes in all directions on a cordinate plain.foward or backword does not realy count for accelerators ability.

Still... no...

Time doesn't have any particular direction as far as I know, since it encompasses all space.

That said, I've heard that Quicksilver is a Time Slow rather than a Time Stop. Would that make a difference in this fight?

That makes no sence a scaler can be a vector time can be inter ipreted in two ways a mesurement of its self or as somthing that takes up all space

Meaning it is a vector and a scaler.

If it has a vector quanity from one point such as his ability it still counts as a vector even if it is not because they would have 3 variables making it a vector under the curcum stances, also sence all space is a vector quanity time would also take the same quanity of infintly expanding in all directions.

^puting the whole time-discussion away, accel never showed the ability to do anything time-related, so it cant be used in a vs battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back