• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hit As we've discussed a dozen times on this thread, Yamato's dimensional tears aren't doing jack since they:

1) Have magnitude (Width of the tear, speed of travel)

2) Have direction (thereby completing the definition of a vector)

3) Accelerator has experience dealing with dimensional displacement abilities that are used by Academy City's teleporters... all the way up to the 11th Dimension.

Please read the posts before you post your own answer so we don't have to keep reiterating this.

Makina Yuki said:
^yeah, as long it has vector it will be nothing for accel even though it is magic.
actually the composition of the attack matters, in world war 3 he wasnt able to reflect a gaint energy ball away despite theball obviously moving downwards, the thing that made up the "force which is behind the vector" was unknown to him therefore he wasnt able to reflect it,

im not sure how it would work with a sword getting imbued with magic but i guess he could reflect it unless it is far to out of the ordinary (like othinus's gungnir)...

@GreatestSin

Only because Aiwass is a higher-dimensional being like the Magic Gods (stated to be stronger than Othinus) that Accel can't comprehend since none of his powers follow the laws of physics.

Divine Magic is one of the few things Accel can't manipulate properly. Dante's magic is hardly divine.

Just a quick question: how does Accelerator's vectors block 11-D attacks? I don't recall To Aru having tier 1 characters (In fact, I remember them getting stomped by Chaos King). I don't follow the verse, so I could be wrong.

R1: Dante wins via Quicksilver R2: Accelerator 60/100, stalemate for the rest

Please don't start up the stupid dimensional/teleportation stuff again, it is canon that he can deflect it.

^^^i never mentioned aiwass, i meant the magical superbomb created by fiamma in WW3, that example shouldnt be a counter but a correction of what makina said, the "base" can be natural like a sword or a piece of wood but if magic strange enough is imbued accel wont be able to reflect it (a weapon like othinus's gungnir for example is unlikely to get reflected),

but in that sense, a bullet that manipulates time seems strange enough too :/

@The real cal howard

Teleporters in To Aru operate by transporting themselves through the 11th dimension. Having dealt with them before, Accelerator can't be harmed by telefraging and dimensional hax.

Man, haiz. Don't "Vector" blah blah thing anymore. he can't reflect fire when it is Magic, some strange phenomenon happen. That, is the case in Vol 20.

Do not say it was not mentioned in the game that it doesn't follow physical laws. It's Magic, does anyone have to mention it? why? Is it obvious?

I agree that some manga do explain "Magic is the high science" . But in DMC verse, Toaru's verse, it's not.

Accelerator can only reflect something he is able to understand. He can't understand Magic, so he can't reflect it. And information about wings isn't clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back