• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Toppo

Havent made my own vs thread since i've come to this wiki. Saw 2 chatacters I like from 2 verses I like so....gonna try it out.

Danny Phantom Ecto-Skeleton
Topporender

Danny Phantom vs Toppo

Speed is equalized here

Both think they are a threat to their respective universes and must stop them to preserve peace

Location: A fusion of the World of Void and Ghost Zone with the ToP fighting stage in the middle

Starting Distance: Dannys on one end of the stage, Toppo the other

Who takes this?

The major issue here is Toppo's Destruction Aura which is comprised of Hakai which is Existence Erasure that not only effects the body but also the soul which would make touching Toppo impossible (at least for Danny).

The only way this fight would work is if Danny could resist Existence Erasure which he currently doesn't. There is possible evidence in the episode "Fright Night" when then introduce the Fenton Fomer which fires green goo "cleans" ecto energy/ghosts aka erases them. Vlad was hit by goo from the Fenton RV in an early episode but didn't get erased like the other ghosts it touched however it's unknown if this is the same go they used for both weapons. If you scale Danny to Vlad since both are half ghosts then Danny would get resistance.

As of right now Toppo stomps.

If I remember correctly Toppo has Destruction Aura activated all the time and likes shooting off Hakai Blasts.

Danny has a mixed way of combat. He starts off with ranged energy blasts, close combat, ice blasts, invisibility + intangibility, or the occasional duplication or possession.

Everything gets blocked by Toppo's Destruction Aura.

Well, whats the range of Toppo's Destruction Aura? Because if Danny starts out with energy blasts or duplication, and see's them get erased, that'll make Danny serious enough to use other stuff to try and get around it.

Would this be more fair if I gave Danny the Reality Gauntlet too?

Also:

"Destruction: Due to his status as a God of Destruction Candidate, possessing a God of Destruction's full power, Toppo is capable of erasing nearly anything with little effort, although he must charge this energy before using it. By extending one of his hands in front of him and uttering "Destroy", Toppo causes the object he focuses on to disintegrate, potentially erasing them from existence entirely. This is even shown to work on spirits/souls, as it was used to kill Dr. Mashirito, who was a ghost. Toppo can also use this energy to form an aura, erasing any attacks that get near him and making him extremely difficult to damage."

Taken from Toppo's page. It would seem Toppo's D.A. is not passive and needs to be selectively activated. That would give Danny a potential opportunity to do something to Toppo.

Toppo's Destruction Blasts need to charge but not his Aura.

If you gave Danny the Reality Gauntlet, he'd would stomp Toppo.

Wait, you might not half to change Toppo. If verse equalization is on then this isn't a stomp. If not then you could just switch him with UI Goku.

Does AP matter in this fight? Toppo is 20X above Baseline Low 2-C, as he's fought SSE Vegeta who is equal to SSBKKX20 Goku.

If AP doesn't matter than ignore what I said.

AP doesn't matter because of what Danny can do. I'm just wondering if Verse Equalization is on.

However for those interested The Reality Gauntlet can destroy a universe of infinite size. Pariah with the Crown and Ring are unquantifiably above that and Danny is a bit below Pariah.

Danny's Forcefield's can reflect or absorb attacks. He basically can reflect Toppo's Destruction Blasts back at him or absorb them which will literally allow Danny to apply destruction energy to his attacks.

However this only works if we equalize their verse energy. Can't just assume Danny can absorb and reflect or absorb all types of energy.

@Sigurd

It's still tangible energy. It just has that property, which is why I said verse equalization otherwise he can't absorb it.

If the reality gauntlet can actually destroy a universe with infinite mass he should win this easily. Toppo at best could probably go over a few tens to hundreds of times over the universe's mass in AP.

Back