• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Vlad Plasmius Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Here's our current version of Vlad's profile.

Here is the updated version.

All around better, I've added scans, references, and descriptions to his profile.

Why is he Low 7-C?

The difference between Vlad and Danny should be 2x.

Danny's feat was done in the first episode of the series. He then is shown incapable of even moving Battle Suit Technus, but later became strong enough to knock over Technus new battle suit. That Danny then goes on to fight the Fright Knight and is shown incapable of even making him flinch, then becomes strong enough mid battle and could trade blows with him.

That Danny got stomped Vlad with one hand and Vlad stated "Must I defeat you with one hand tied behind my back before you realize, your outmatched". Mid season 1 Danny had to weaken Vlad with the Specter Deflector to call it a "fair fight". Vlad in season 2 isn't much stronger than season 1 and he took a combined Ghost Ray from Danny (Who was more powerful than his season 1 self) and Dani and got back up without a scratch. You can see that their Ghost Rays combined into a single beam. He even survived a Ghostly Wail from Danny and while it wasn't as powerful as the one he used against Dan, it still was above Danny's normal power output.

Season 3 Vlad scales drastically above that because his weaker duplicates can beat Danny down and, he could visually cause Vortex pain with his attack unlike Danny who couldn't. So yeah Vlad should be considered baseline Low 7-C for being at least twice as strong as episode 1 Danny Phantom.

The only character this will effect is Vortex because he's stronger than Vlad.

Why doesn't he have tabbers for each season?

Vlad already learned all his abilities as he stated, he's had years to practice and learn his abilities so he doesn't learn anything new.

Anywho, that's about it. I'm trying to fix these profiles up as fast as possible. As I've said before, I'm only going to make threads for the characters who's statistics changed which is why Lunch Lady Ghost and Princess Dorathea didn't get threads when I updated their profiles.

Considering I was the one who suggested his upggrade, I agree.

It's funny how many ranges of AP DP is convering after these revisions:8-A+, Low 7-C, Low 7-C+, 7-C+, Low 7-B+

Bump.

Luckily I'm doing these now. We apparently are getting a Danny Phantom Graphic Novel (No real information on it)

Since this has staff input (approval), and knowledge user input (approval). I'm going to go ahead with the updated to his profile.

Reactions: JED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back