• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Reality Gauntlet Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So, I plan on revising all the Danny Phantom profiles to make sure their up to our new standards. These updates will include scans for feats/abilities and references. For information that is explained by the characters that would need a video for, those will be from the streamable.com site if that's not a problem.

Important Note: I will not be making a thread for every profile since that would be a lot of threads. Instead, I will only be creating threads for those profiles that would change dramatically. Other than that, if you see a massive edit to one of the Danny Phantom profiles, it's because I'm simply just adding scans/references to everything that needs them.

As for right now, here is our current page for The Reality Gauntlet...

Here is the updated version. As you can see, it has all the scans for it's powers and feats. It's a big improvement in my honest opinion.

The multiplier is valid so that's were Low 7-C comes from, the Massively Hypersonic+ calc was accepted so that's were the attack speed comes from.

Anyway, that's pretty much it.

I 100% agree and am super glad References are being used more.

To add food for thought, why not add a link in References to Danny's wiki for the episode page? Linking to the episode's wiki page would save further lingering need for information taking that extra step, like for example: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bunnie_D'Coolette_(Archie_Pre-Genesis_Wave)
Huh, I didn't know we could link the references to other wiki pages. I guess that would be more convenient and time saving.

Well, in terms of Episodes or Issues. Things like feats and abilities naturally should be detailed ourselves
I've added a link in the references like you suggested.

Since this has normal and staff member input, I'll update the profile with the changes.

Edit: Done, I'll close this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back