• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Ghost Physiology Page Addition (Profile Clean Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Finally got around to this. It was asked in this thread if Danny Phantom ghosts have a Physiology page like other characters. I actually made a blog for Ghost Physiology but forgot about it until recently, and in the comments another member said i should turn the blog into a verse specific power and ability so the pages won't be giant walls of text... which they currently are (I take full responsibility for that). Everything in the blog linked above is accepted and currently on every ghosts profile which makes the cluttered. So I decided to see what the characters profiles would look like if this was implemented.

Example: Here is Kitty's current page and here is what the the page would look like if we decided to make a Ghost Physiology page. OMG!!! As you can see, it's a massive change since majority of the powers and abilities on all the ghost profiles are standard ghost abilities. I also simply put Standard ghost weakness under the weakness section and linked the page as well since all "standard" ghost weaknesses are covered as well. The Notable Attacks / Techniques section is also only going to show the ghosts unique abilities since everything else there is standard ghost stuff.

So, should we turn the blog into a verse specific Powers and Abilities page? Everything in it is already accepted and this will cut out the massive wall of text in the powers and abilities section and will leave only the characters unique abilities/resistances they themselves have. The weaknesses will be updated just like the powers and abilities, along with the notable attacks/techniques section.

Seems fine. But these physiologies should be about what's common across all of them, so stuff that's unique to some ghosts should be on their respective profiles instead.

Seems fine. But these physiologies should be about what's common across all of them, so stuff that's unique to some ghosts should be on their respective profiles instead.
That's fair, I'll remove the unique abilities and just leave those explained on the profiles.

This should have enough support to be applied. I'll create a page and add everything in the blog to it then update the profiles when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back