• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa V3 - Shuichi might be 9-B?

miu called Shuichi Boo-ichi
so was it acknowledged in dialogue that Shuichi is this strong ?

hmm i'm not sure i'm netural because it could be just game mechanic unless another character or shuichi acknowledges it

Well, moving debris is canon at least, you can't progress in game without it. Danganronpa is mostly a VN so it's hard to find game mechanics in that.

I think the narrator acknowledges it (the guy has his own personality from what we've seen in the Class Trials)

oh right then i agree
(yeah the narrator has a personality which is weird and kinda hilarious)

I always saw it as slapping them being a game mechanic; and just being like pushing them with his friends.

Otherwise Gonta being portrayed as super stronk for lifting a sewer plate would be weird and Shuichi wouldn't need Keebo's help to destroy a mere door in the same chapter.

Weren't they all at different places though? I think it's just some Fairy Tail stuff, with him being determined and all.

It might be lifting strength thing, because he kinda just moves these obstacles quickly rather than destroy them. Real world strongmen can do this kind of thing.

It would still null everything about Gonta's strenght or needing Keebo.

I think he do moves the obstacles but not as fast as we see them. Kinda like how the Monokumas you reach with your cursor aren't the character litteraly jumping and catching them.

Back