• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This will be a super minor CRT which hopefully will fix a mistake I made years ago.

Om K1-B0's profile we have this:

Note 2: Do not try to upgrade Pre-Upgrade's K1-B0's durability basing on him surviving being thrown from Gonta and Tenko, as he's portrayed as being generally weak and just on the levels of strength of a regular human being, meaning that he doesn't scale from said feat as it would cause a pretty big inconsistency in the scaling, given that he would suddenly be comparable to the strongest students of the Danganronpa V3.

However, just pretending that the feat does not exist is just silly. We already know that in Danganronpa humans can indeed far stronger than irl ones despite being the "baseline" and being potrayed as realistic otherwise.

Plus there's a reason to believe that they're not leagues below Gonta/Tenko, that being normal people like Shuichi being capable of surviving bombs that can take out Gonta/Tenko with the same ease, and it's said that they attempted to trepass the tunnel containing the traps like these bombs many times before giving up.

What I mean? Make Gonta and Tenko fully scale to the feat rather than just half, and normal human characters like Shuichi and base K1-B0 "At most 9-B".

Last edited:
Sup. I actually made a recalc of this back in 2023. You can take a look of it here. Don't really remember what was going on my head back when I made this, so up to you two if this thing of mine is valid or not.

Back