• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another V3 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
The most orangey, and non-binary V3, that is I has come forth with a new calc.

Bit nervous considering what happened to my last CRT, but I can't give up hope yet.

So, to put it simply, this is an upgrade CRT for Post-Upgrade!K1-B0 and the Exisals. Below is my user-blog that contains my calc and its results.

Getting to the point, I intent to make the ones stated above, "At Least High 8-C, Likely 8-B" - and if there is anything wrong with that, tell me; if not, I'll go forward with this.

Edit: Psycho said that 8-B end is good to go... so 8-B upgrade, here we go!

Last edited:
If both results are accepted I'd say see if a CGM can determine which end is best to use but either way I agree with applying the new calcs whichever is determined

Nah, it is just Post Upgrade K1-B0 (or Keebs in his Super Fighting Robot Mode) and the Exisals, who are going to become 8-B. The others are completely unaffected by this.
Got me startled there for a sec.

Though the chances of the WWE video game characters facing against Dangan characters is getting slimmer by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back