• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daleks vs The Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of non-Dalek things on Earth. The Daleks don't like that.

- Time War Dalek Empire

- Foundation has 4 weeks of prep time before the Daleks enter the Solar System

Daleks:

The Foundatio:

Inconclusive:

You just put people with at max 1-B (being downgraded to High 1-C stuff) vs people with multiple 1-A people and equipment. The foundation doesn't even notice the Daleks before a 1-A nukes them on complete accident. This is stomp.

Keeweed said:
You just put people with at max 1-B (being downgraded to High 1-C stuff) vs people with multiple 1-A people and equipment. The foundation doesn't even notice the Daleks before a 1-A nukes them on complete accident. This is stomp.
>multiple 1-As

One.

> 1-A equipment

No such thing.

> 1-A Nuking them

It isn't, and has never been, in character for the Foundation to simply nuke an enemy with the one 1-A guy they do have. Otherwise they would have done it to literally everything they contain.

I doubt they would do it to things they contain considering how the site (SCP) has stated multiple times that they are meant to protect and contain things, not mindlessly destroy them.

Even if they don't nuke the Daleks the 1-A makes it that they can't lose as the Daleks would have to kill it to win. And last time I checked it doesn't just let the foundation get wiped off the map either. This is still a stomp, even if it takes a while, though I doubt it would.

this is a pisoton (although they do not use their 1A vs scp 682 being a supreme threat so it could see a possibility that they do not use it), you could lower it to 2A for both of you (lla that have keys and technology of that level)

Keeweed said:
I doubt they would do it to things they contain considering how the site (SCP) has stated multiple times that they are meant to protect and contain things, not mindlessly destroy them.
Even if they don't nuke the Daleks the 1-A makes it that they can't lose as the Daleks would have to kill it to win. And last time I checked it doesn't just let the foundation get wiped off the map either. This is still a stomp, even if it takes a while, though I doubt it would.
1. That's my point, it isn't in character for The Foundation to mindlessly nuke anything they don't like with the 1-A.

2. They wouldn't, it's located in a HTML. Last time you checked you didn't see the multiple tales in which The Foundation fails and dies. The Foundation, in character, just...doesn't seem to use the 1-A at all.

There are way more stories where the foundation just restarts all of reality than the stories where they just completely fail. Also those stories the Foundation get wrecked probably didn't even know the 1-A exist.

If you really want to argue the 1-A does nothing 1)The Daleks still have to kill the 1-A due to it being part of the foundation, 2) if you truly want to say the 1-A will do nothing then the Daleks stomp due to high 1-C stuff.

This is always a stomp. I believe the foundation is the one that stomps and based off the profile the foundation can just "employ the use of SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) to erase entire events, people, objects, locations, and concepts from the baseline Narrative, making it seem like they never existed in the first place".

But if you want to say they for some reason job to literally hell then the Daleks stomp. This is just a bad match at best and a complete god stomp at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back