• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daily life of immortal king discussion thread

Jingke?

Edit: Tf happened to his wiki?
At least Low 2-C, likely higher | 2-Bwhen unsealed | 1-C, possibly High 1-B | Low1-A | 1-A | High 1-A

Nice image.
latest

Yes it can if some one read the novel ch from ch 1560-1610
I was eating chocolate and I remembered a thing. If a timeline contains smaller timelines, its Low 1C. This was an argument for Zeno back then using the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Meng Hao has that too:
likely Low Complex Multiverse level with Battle Weapon (On the level of the embodiment of the River of Time and can manipulate it at will, said River being the overarching timeline of the entire Vast Expanse, onto which many smaller timelines are embedded)
So, basic summary of the cosmology so far:
10 Major Universe: Countless Worldlines and at least 10,000 worlds of the Fate Dao. From what we know of the Grave God, each point of time of a Worldline creates a different timeline. He travelled through countless timelines against Wang Ling. So, basically, each Worldline can be argued to contain as many timelines as there are points of times and spaces. These can reach infinite as the Universe is supposedly infinite. If you really want to stretch, you can also add that each timelines create further timelines inside them based on the above information. Not sure if it will fly. Supporting arguements are the Matryoshka dolls, Wang Ning and others being called higher dimensionals and other bullshits.

I was eating chocolate and I remembered a thing. If a timeline contains smaller timelines, its Low 1C. This was an argument for Zeno back then using the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Meng Hao has that too:

So, basic summary of the cosmology so far:
10 Major Universe: Countless Worldlines and at least 10,000 worlds of the Fate Dao. From what we know of the Grave God, each point of time of a Worldline creates a different timeline. He travelled through countless timelines against Wang Ling. So, basically, each Worldline can be argued to contain as many timelines as there are points of times and spaces. These can reach infinite as the Universe is supposedly infinite. If you really want to stretch, you can also add that each timelines create further timelines inside them based on the above information. Not sure if it will fly. Supporting arguements are the Matryoshka dolls, Wang Ning and others being called higher dimensionals and other bullshits.
Well basically if you read the chapter where grave god trying to get out from infinite death and reincarnation he jumped from countless timeliness to change the fate of his but he can't since how many timelines( and since it's infinite death and reincarnation,we can probably assume it can be infinite timelines) he jumps he will still be killed by wang ling in the end, and even fighting with the grave god ,it was stated that his operation was obviously on 5lvl.

To put the rant into more coherent manner, The infinite Universe is indeed layered. Each point of time and space is a separate timelines and like a Matryoshka doll its unending. An argument from 1B to High 1B cosmology doesn't seem that unlikely now.

Yeah that was basically the point of author using matryoshka doll
Doubt so. Its more the only conclusion we can come to based on other evidences. This author forgot about the love interest for a thousand chapters before randomly inserting again.

Anyway, for such a high tier like this I think we need for supporting evidence that makes the argument iron clad.

Doubt so. Its more the only conclusion we can come to based on other evidences. This author forgot about the love interest for a thousand chapters before randomly inserting again.
Sun rong was not even in almost 700 chapters in wn from 400-1100 chapters

But it can be 2A isn't it
Not really. Because the timelines used by the Grave God are points of a single Space-time. So, even though its countless the wiki treats it as Low 2C I think.

Is this literal or just meaning that he has been scheming?

Guys i will give you better scans can get him to outerversal
To begin with, it was mentioned that the universe in its essence resembles a matryoshka doll, meaning that there are layers within layers. Of course, one of the characteristics of the doll is that the doll is stacked and decreasing in size.Of course, here, until now, you can take a fallacy about not proving the number of layers, so this is a population that I brought myself with its source.
Ok, I helped you here on the topic of layers. I have a survey, because there are infinite dimensions, but it is not proven that they are spatial + I do not know their source.so if we proved that it's spatial dimensions it will be an infinite hierarchical sequence of universes with infinite dimensions, each of them transcends the second dimension, where this is the number of infinite universes, all of them are low outerversal. Well, he also mentioned that at every moment there are worlds with different characteristics. Of course, since every moment creates is a new timeline, we will apply the condition of the multiverse type 3, so this timeline will also be low outerversal, then we will come to the fact that this timelines is an avatar or 2D to the other world, and we will come to the fact that Wang Ling went out to the real world, of course it says here that Breaking the fourth wall, but I prove to you what I mean. Now you have a second world verse that he considers above it and it's inaccessible world and sees it as a manga sheet. Whatever happens in the story, it is still 2D in the real world. Therefore, we achieved the condition of infinite infinite low outerversal and independence from space-time because the concept of space-time is inside the story, and this place is above the concept of the story, so let's end Wang Ling stopped at this place
conclusion: wang ling outer

First of all cite your source chapters. Don't use incoherent mtls. The proofs aren't enough for Tier 1. Anime and novel follow entirely different canon.
I have the sources of all scans without 2 only first the infinite dimensions scan and the avatar to the other world so if anyone has the chapter it will be nice to prove that he goes to outerversal

Back