• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assaltwaffle said:
But he'd need to be able to effect conceptuals with his info manip.
As someone with access to Tonal magic, its no big deal. She also has to deal with his non-existent physiology. Also, without someone like Vivec restricting him, he can easily spread Corprus around Earth while fighting Altair, which would make all of humanity into subservient, non-human Ascended Sleepers, which would probably be enough to eradicate Altair's abstract existence.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Assaltwaffle said:
But he'd need to be able to effect conceptuals with his info manip.
As someone with access to Tonal magic, its no big deal. She also has to deal with his non-existent physiology. Also, without someone like Vivec restricting him, he can easily spread Corprus around Earth while fighting Altair, which would make all of humanity into subservient, non-human Ascended Sleepers, which would probably be enough to eradicate Altair's abstract existence.
does dagoth resists law manipulation because if not the universe of re creators is going to screw him over

TacticalNuke002 said:
How do you Law Manip someone who is, idk, a High 1-B distance away and sends projections of himself to fight?
by law manipulating the projections and preventing them from doing anything to the universe

Tonal Magic is already covering the Law Manipulation. Not to mention, the Dwemer in the height used both Tonal Magic and Heart of Lorkhan to manipulate the Earthbones, literal embodiment of laws themselves across Mundus. As I said this, Dagoth Ur with his connection upon the Heart is more than adequate.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Altair is a type 1 abstract of a type 4 concept.

Literally just killing all of humanity gets rid of her.
@Assaltwaffle This is literally all he has to do to kill Altair if he can't manipulate her concept directly, meanwhile Altair can't do anything to him.

@Shadow

I don't know the dude, but wiping out everyone who has ever seen her is pretty freaking brutal and intense. He is mad, but is he willing to go that far?

Also he'd need to figure out her nature as a conceptual based on the collective perception of her, and I don't see clairvoyance on his profile.

Edit: Also this isn't even an option. EoS Altair is known by people across the multiverse and he would need to do more than kill the human population on Earth.

@Kongking

Law and concept manip are not on his profile. Either they need to be added, or not used in this thread. Similarly, he has no resistance to it even if he can manipulate it. So he'd need the resistance added on as well.

It will be done later. The Elder Scrolls revision hasn't been completed at this moment. Even Player Protagonists have missing resistances and manipulations.

If all this stuff is missing shouldn't you nan matches with incomplete profiles until revisions are done

If all this stuff is missing shouldn't you nan matches with incomplete profiles until revisions are done

and the inevitable downgrade thread is made

@LightSShining

Maybe you can calm down a little. Seems like you're trying to trigger Zach throughout the thread. Match may be somewhat of a stomp, but it isn't immediately obvious.

TacticalNuke002 said:
@LightSShining
Maybe you can calm down a little. Seems like you're trying to trigger Zach throughout the thread. Match may be somewhat of a stomp, but it isn't immediately obvious.
You do know that a joke right?

And why you think i trigger or something i was reply to ABoogieYesSir not zach

I played Morrowind with two expansions and tens of mods for hundreds of hours. I don't really know the answer to the fight but it all probably comes to whether she can interfere with the Dreamsleeve where he really is (not with his physical projection in Red Mountain, Resdayn). Depends on how you understand the fight and Altair's powers. If she's coming from outside of TES universe (our world), doesn't she stand above it? Like Bethesda which can delete anyone in their fictional universe, for example make Dagoth UR not exist.

If Meteora could make Blitz's daugther alive again then why can't Altair delete Dagoth Ur completely? It is implied in the anime that she could make people coming from fictional worlds disappear but she chooses not to. Remember that The Sharmat can be killed by the player during TES III, the proper way is destroying the Heart of Lorkhan. Gunpuku no Himegimi's extremely unlikely to perish, easily came back after vanishing and even overwriting her being with Sirius didn't work out like expected. She's may be far from pinned.

Back