• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dad of war vs bad dad

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kratos_(2018)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Toei)

Buu saga for toei goku,no SS3

Kratos has the infinte gauntlet item for his slot with the necessary inserts for it to be at full power, he has the shorter of the 2 master Smith's most powerful armor you get from the resolution of the side missions.(forgot the names) Battle takes place in the the time chamber,

Speed equalized.

Edit: Do to how I chose to make this fight it will not be added to the profiles, No one will be keeping track of votes just discusse what you think with the way the fight is set up.

Does Kratos have anything other than Resurrection to combat Goku?

KLOL506 said:
Well he has spatial manplation bit the profile doesn't elaborate on what that is, I didn't consider goku would out hax him..

There is his Regenerationn, but goku knows how to deal with that so I suppose on it's own it can't carry him.

KLOL506 said:
Does Kratos have anything other than making sure Goku will never ever be able to win this fight?

Pretty much what you just asked.

He also has lifeforce absorption with the Blades of Chaos, time slow with the realm shift talisman.

^^^^^^^^

You forget....he would go to hell... he has to get back to the fighting arena in just a day.

Kepekley23 said:
He doesn't go to hell. That was what we assumed before the new game was released.
Then where does the resurrection come from?

Edit: I also gave him the infinte gauntlet for his talisman because memes. I didn't think that would be a problem, and it stops it from getting added to the pages which I have aways theoried makes things more civil.

Kepekley23 said:
Goku is haxless and gets stomped.
This is Toei timeline, and due to my choses in the OP kratos would also be downed his more threatening powers apparently.

> Btw, why does Dad of Boy have Power of Hope's ressurection?

Because Dad of Boy still has the Power of Hope inside him and it's why he will live forever.

Kepekley23 said:
Because Dad of Boy still has the Power of Hope inside him and it's why he will live forever.
Considering he keeps going back to his own body it could be assumed if his body is destoyed he would stay dead.

No? Our profiles state otherwise. I have linked the explanation for why in this case.

Either way, this match is only for fun at most since it manipulates abilities to give Goku an edge.

Kepekley23 said:
No? Our profiles state otherwise. I have linked the explanation for why.
Either way, this match is only for fun at most since it manipulates abilities to give Goku an edge.
Actually I didn't even think about that I just gave him the infinte gauntlet for memes, besides like I said before I didn't want the match to be added to the profiles from the start, when people have a goal well debating things are more likely to go sour.

Also nothing about the link actually said what would happen if his body wasn't around just that he went back to his body both times and it could be viewed as having taken a few minutes both time.

Edit: What else would a match be for other then fun?

Back