• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bobsican said:
Jarcus said:
I have yet to play/watch Melty so put me at inconclusive for now.
Uhhh... Versus threads don't work like that, if you didn't knew.
I realised that up until now after doing some scrolling on this site, my bad for the confusion

I skimmed D's stuff, and it doesn't seem like he can get past Arc's cocktail of authority resistances. Her Regenerationn works via reversing time, so I don't know if he usual regen negation will work on this kind. Does he have any attacks that can overcome her regen and still be effective past the cocktail of resistances?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I skimmed D's stuff, and it doesn't seem like he can get past Arc's cocktail of authority resistances. Her Regenerationn works via reversing time, so I don't know if he usual regen negation will work on this kind. Does he have any attacks that can overcome her regen and still be effective past the cocktail of resistances?
How good is her resistance to mind and death hax?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
She has to be summoned, yes? Is it a passive summoning?
They will naturally manifest if the circumstances are right, and since this is the strongest version of NoW, they should start manifested as the.

While good, I still see no resistance to paralysis inducement or freezing air. So even if they have smurf resistances, the moment they pop up on the battlefield they're instantly paralyzed. Either via by sight or D's aura.

NoW has it worse, having no resistance to any of his passives. He could also simply put them both to sleep via sight. There's also still Lefty, who could simply absorb the two anyways.

At this point you need smurf resistances to not fall to the D.

Meaning that I wouldn't be surprised if this was an stomp.

I mean, the aura is passive, unless the 2-A hax could be argued to be able to activate before then or something.

While good, I still see no resistance to paralysis inducement or freezing air. So even if they have smurf resistances, the moment they pop up on the battlefield they're instantly paralyzed. Either via by sight or D's aura.
NoW has it worse, having no resistance to any of his passives. He could also simply put them both to sleep via sight. There's also still Lefty, who could simply absorb the two anyways.
Violet, someone lower on the authority hierarchy, had access to Medusa's paralysis and spacial freezing, and there are plenty of lesser gods with ice manip. She resists them. If every single authority resistance was listed on the profile it would be Endless.

Zepia's main body might, but his higher end manifestations/summons will do just fine

What do you mean by freezing the air exactly? Is it air manip or temp manip? Also, paralysis and hypnosis are basic ass magecraft, so of course authority provides resistance to them.

Mixture of both, his presence makes the air cold. Also, D doesn't use magic to do these things, so if they're resisting these things based off of magic it won't work.

One could argue D's aura base fear, paralysis, and empathic manip are just tied to what he is rather than straight magic. Its just the sheer nature of his existence as a Dhampir and The Sacred Ancestor's child

Mixture of both, his presence makes the air cold. Also, D doesn't use magic to do these things, so if they're resisting these things based off of magic it won't work.
They aren't resisting based on magic, I was saying those abilities are low on the hierarchy of authority so they wouldn't effect her

Dante Demon Killah said:
Just like against Yhwach tho
D would be yeeted by 2-A Hax easily, his only salvation is his aura, I don't see as a stomp
Didn't D stomped Yhwach?

What exactly are the votes for D based on anyway? If they are based on his passive hax, then they aren't doing shit and the votes are invalid

Back