• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rumors of a mysterious Noble begin to surface around The Frontier, a Noble so powerful they might even rival The Sacred Ancestor. TATARI manifests from the rumors, and D is contracted to hunt him down.

Both Combatants are High 6-C and Speed is equalized. Fight takes place in a Frontier Castle.

D: 2 (Milly, Mister6)

Night of Wallachia:

Inconclusive: 1 (Brunout)

Eh, going incon

D has no way of dealing with Night's mid-godly regen (If I remember 6-C D can negate only low-godly regen) and Night has nothing that can put D down

TATARI users can manifest Red Arc, who as far as I can tell has all the abilities of Arc but is somewhat physically weaker, and cannot manifest her full power as Archetype Earth, but she is far more likely to be able to put down D. We are using their strongest versions right? Then he should be able to use his strongest summons. Even if D can incap NoW, then they should still be able to continue in combat following that, and it won't count as a loss until he has successfully killed all the summons.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
If the summons are not passive, D just incaps before NoW summons
From what I understand, they should be manifested from the start as NoW wouldn't be manifested unless he had summoned a few, and this is still supposed to be his strongest form.

Arc has her cocktail of authority of resistances. Even her other weakened forms like Berserker Arc still have it, so Red Arc should be no different. For context, her authority is superior to Saver's

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Its technically not summoning, it's more like information manifestation, but functionally it is summoning, so I refer to it as such.
Well

Assuming he has to get through Arc, mind linking me her profile? Need to her statistics

She is gonna be on par with what NoW is physically (or, rather on par with his strongest summons), as the form he manifests her in is far weaker physically. Her hax should work on the same level as her Berserker form tho.

She is gonna be on par with what NoW is physically (or, rather on par with his strongest summons), as the form he manifests her in is far weaker physically. Her hax should work on the same level as her Berserker form tho.
Aight so she should be a High 6-C then

So I know she has some smurf resistances, what about her offensive hax?

Her authority based abilities should still be 2-A, but on a far lower scale then her true form self.
which of her abilities come from her authority? And how does her authority work exactly?

She can before a time that Nasu had really focused on that part of the verse (as in, he hadn't got into really highlighting certain abilities under specific classes outside of different forms of magecraft and mystery), and thus there is a bit of ambiguity, but her abilities such as Marble Phantasm are certainly such. Any other abilities that come from her status as a true ancestor or archetype earth are certainly also authority backed

She can before a time that Nasu had really focused on that part of the verse (as in, he hadn't got into really highlighting certain abilities under specific classes outside of different forms of magecraft and mystery), and thus there is a bit of ambiguity, but her abilities such as Marble Phantasm are certainly such. Any other abilities that come from her status as a true ancestor or archetype earth are certainly also authority backed
A bit confusing ngl. Well... If D can't put her down before she pulls out some 2-A shenanigans I don't think he wins this.

I think he might potentially be able to put her down, but I'm not sure. I think he can, as her authority is mainly used for resisting hax on her own, outside of Marble Phantasm. It is more a matter of who puts who down first. I'll compare their move sets and try to cast a vote

Back