• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D (VHD) VS Hero of Lore (Composite)

Maybe

The hero has a shit ton of HAX, and several types of immortality. It's a very hard fight for D, but I think he has chances of winning

Well, apparently, he's composite profile doesn't merge his hax, he doesn't have the "all previous abilities"

So considering his Low 2-C key, which merges his AQW key and his Eternal Dragon key, D is going to need his Absorpion (which is also a BFR and a Sealing)

Problem is that I don't know what is in character for Hero of Lore, I only played Dragon Fable and if it's similar, then it's totally on the player

I don't know how "in-character" works for playable characters... but essentially anything is valid for the Hero to lead with

If AQW follows Dragon Fable on some things, then there are some skills that he can't lead with, since some of them can only be used after some rounds or after using other abilities

AQW definitely doesn't follow DragonFable combat mechanics. Dragonfable is definitely turn-based while AQW is just spam-abilities

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can the Hero of Lore get past passive fear, empathic, and paralysis manipulation?
he can. It is listed in his abilities in the AdventureQuest part

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can the Hero of Lore get past passive fear, empathic, and paralysis manipulation?
RIP, he doesn't resist any of this

D's passives makes him afraid of him, attracted by him, which removes any intente to kill since it makes someone gets lightheaded looking at him, regardless of gender and sexuality, and will also make the Hero hallucinate you're being drawn into his eyes, and all of that while paralyzed

Then D, who have no mercy to his enemies, no matter what age or sex they are, will destroy him with durability Negation and it's totally in character for him to use Lefty to absorb his enemies, but even if he doesn't do that, he bypasses Mid-Godly Regenerationn and the other Immortalities are not going to save Hero after he comes back, since he'll be under those passive effects and in a second time is RIP, since D will absorb him

Voting D

Like I said, he doesn't, his composite profile doesn't merge abilities into one, his Low 2-C key uses his AQW + Eternal Dragon abilities

Hero has tons of ways of Dimensional Travel.

also, I'm curious how Fear and Empathic aura would work against Abstract Type 3 because the Throne of Darkness Saga takes place after the 13 Lords of Chaos Saga and by this time the Hero has killed taken the status and powers of Death (which also means that Death can't resurrect him so whoops)

Now.. Hero of Lore has Abstract Type 3 and is the concept of Death and Lefty doesn't seem to have Conceptual absorption

So basically, D absorbs the Hero, BFR and sealing him at the same time.

And the hero can't do nothing 'cause fear and emphatic manipulation

Dante Demon Killah said:
Like I said, he doesn't, his composite profile doesn't merge abilities into one, his Low 2-C key uses his AQW + Eternal Dragon abilities

His Low 2-C key could either be his AQ Bizarre Flecks Saga or his AQW Throne of Darkness Saga. The AQ Key has resistances to all of those abilities but I assume we are using the AQW key for this one

Wait, the hero is low 2-C in adventureQuest?

If so, we can use it instead of the AQW key, to make the fight a little more fair

Back