• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

BOTH AT 5-D
speed =

Last edited:
Are you using True BlazBlue Ragna? Because:

Note: Ragna's True BlazBlue Key shouldn't be used in VS battles because of the fact that he is unlikely to fight or even have it's own consciousness at this form.

Except D AP stomps to oblivion here.
Um last time someone did a Vampire Hunter D and BlazBlue battle thread here in this website, Vampire Hunter D is only baseline Low 1-C meanwhile BlazBlue has multiple layers on Low 1-C, so D having the AP advantage isn't going to do much here. However, I haven't been in this website for a very long time, so it could have changed.

Last edited:
Um last time someone did a Vampire Hunter D and BlazBlue battle thread here in this website, Vampire Hunter D is only baseline Low 1-C meanwhile BlazBlue has multiple layers on Low 1-C, so D having the AP advantage isn't going to do much here. However, I haven't been in this website for a very long time, so it could have changed.
Unless Ragna has some form of hax that negates durability, he can't do anything here.

Can those hax negate durability? Resistance/Regeneration Negation =/= Durability Negation. Take Makoto Nanaya, for example. She has Low 1-C hax that negates resistances, but gets stomped by anyone above 5-A due to not having durability negating hax.

Can those hax negate durability? Resistance/Regeneration Negation =/= Durability Negation. Take Makoto Nanaya, for example. She has Low 1-C hax that negates resistances, but gets stomped by anyone above 5-A due to not having durability negating hax.
I don't know what ability you are referring to from Makoto, but common hax like soul manipulation, mind manipulation, transmutation, EE, etc. are capable of bypassing durability at default

@Rose_of_Ragnarok You do realize Ragna has high-godly regen and resistance to his regen being negated? AP means Jack shit here. Plus Ragna’s hax is far beyond anything D has since it’s able to affect someone who resists a 5-D that can affect someone with 5-D resistance far beyond baseline.

@Rose_of_Ragnarok You do realize Ragna has high-godly regen and resistance to his regen being negated? AP means Jack shit here. Plus Ragna’s hax is far beyond anything D has since it’s able to affect someone who resists a 5-D that can affect someone with 5-D resistance far beyond baseline.
If that's the case then Ragna should take this. I apologize if anything I said was wrong. I don't know much about BlazBlue, after all. So I just assumed that he was similar to Makoto in terms of hax.

Makoto barely has any hax beyond just power of order making her as strong as whoever she’s fighting. Ragna’s one of the hax lords in BlazBlue thanks to the Azure/Black Beast.

Couldn't D simply speed blitz Ragna to death since speed isn't equalized here?

If the range is too large to run away from, being immeasurable means jack shit since you’re Getting affected no matter what.

Yes, concept hax is part of PI, something he already resists and he fought Es and Noel, who’ve had his NEP for a while.

Yes, concept hax is part of PI, something he already resists and he fought Es and Noel, who’ve had his NEP for a while.
D has passive empathic hax and he can just make his aura stronger so ragna doesn't resist it anymore

Last edited:
@Robo If D can bypass countlessly above infinitely above baseline 5-D hax alongside numerous resistance negation stuff Ragna upscales from sure, but last time I checked he's around baseline 5-D in potency so that doesn't work.

@Hirosei You mean the guy who has passive precog on a massive scale against beings who resist precog, or the one who has passive phenomena intervention plus an even more broken immortality system alongside the previous thing? Because it's not gonna end well for D.

@Robo If D can bypass countlessly above infinitely above baseline 5-D hax alongside numerous resistance negation stuff Ragna upscales from sure, but last time I checked he's around baseline 5-D in potency so that doesn't work.
damn

if ragna resist empathic hax then its over ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back