• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 8-C
SBA otherwise
speed =

this is for the smurf list

i need confirmation that D stomps for smurf list
Devil May Cry characters lost Resistance to Concept Type 1 hax (Despite some scans still mention it, but its based on Peak of Combat that has been rejected weeks ago) and D's aura has that:

"Passive Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (D has an Eldritch Aura that can strike fear into those around him. The fear that it strikes works on both humans and vampires. His aura can even induce Paralysis, or be used to calm people's emotions. Further more his looks are capable of attracting men and women alike, making others hallucinate they are being drawing into his eyes, his aura should also be able to affect the Fountain of Life, just like the other Nobility. Furthermore, D can also increase his aura several times stronger"

He resists the few 5D passives from Blitz and has passive abilities not resisted, he stomps

Devil May Cry characters lost Resistance to Concept Type 1 hax (Despite some scans still mention it, but its based on Peak of Combat that has been rejected weeks ago) and D's aura has that:

"Passive Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (D has an Eldritch Aura that can strike fear into those around him. The fear that it strikes works on both humans and vampires. His aura can even induce Paralysis, or be used to calm people's emotions. Further more his looks are capable of attracting men and women alike, making others hallucinate they are being drawing into his eyes, his aura should also be able to affect the Fountain of Life, just like the other Nobility. Furthermore, D can also increase his aura several times stronger"

He resists the few 5D passives from Blitz and has passive abilities not resisted, he stomps
yo do you know how many layers that is

The conceptual manipulation can be resisted if Blitz resists fear manipulation of D's potency

D's durability comes from a feat that made him unable to move for a long period of time. Blitz should be capable of knocking D out if he hits him
yeah you're right on the durability part

but i doubt blitz can knock D out because he's just gonna get passively paralyzed and fear haxed
also the dudes blind so thats gonna make things even more difficult

Last edited:
yeah you're right on the durability part

but i doubt blitz can knock D out because he's just gonna get passively paralyzed and fear haxed
also the dudes blind so thats gonna make things even more difficult
Looking at low tier demon resistances, they don't resist fear manipulation which removes all your emotions and replaces them with fear enough to make people to afraid to make even the slightest movement. D does not use this in a 1v1 against people he's fighting for some reason

Looking at low tier demon resistances, they don't resist fear manipulation which removes all your emotions and replaces them with fear enough to make people to afraid to make even the slightest movement. D does not use this in a 1v1 against people he's fighting for some reason
That's because his aura can be "turned off" and we also have people resistant to some of its effects on the series

The conceptual manipulation can be resisted if Blitz resists fear manipulation of D's potency
It can't, because it makes D's Fear Aura conceptual in nature and potency, which means you either resist both or you get affected

D's durability comes from a feat that made him unable to move for a long period of time. Blitz should be capable of knocking D out if he hits him
That's because of his Accelerated Development. It was the limit of his Durability in one novel but "someone stronger than D today may not be tomorrow", so the assumption of Blitz one shoting D is false

Anyway this is stomp

That's because his aura can be "turned off" and we also have people resistant to some of its effects on the series
Yeah he turns it off so he doesn't always use it. He does not often use it in fights

It can't, because it makes D's Fear Aura conceptual in nature and potency, which means you either resist both or you get affected

By "conceptual in nature" you mean it affects the concept of life and makes you afraid? That is not really different from regular fear hax. Cooling one's fount of life is not an ability that instantly grants a win con

That's because of his Accelerated Development. It was the limit of his Durability in one novel but "someone stronger than D today may not be tomorrow", so the assumption of Blitz one shoting D is false

How much stronger has he gotten? Can you quantify it

Yeah he turns it off so he doesn't always use it. He does not often use it in fights
That depends on his plans, but as the profile says, in SBA D is always bloodlusted
By "conceptual in nature" you mean it affects the concept of life and makes you afraid? That is not really different from regular fear hax. Cooling one's fount of life is not an ability that instantly grants a win con
It's completely different. The effects may be similar, but that's not the most important aspect to be considered, by attacking the very concept of life directly, D's Hax can't be resisted by regular Fear Resistance, it's a different method that takes different ways to endure it. And yes, it is accepted as incapacitation here (And that means a victory)
How much stronger has he gotten? Can you quantify it
D's evolution is enough to make him stomp someone who stomped him on the same day (or days, not sure), Gilzen's fight for example. Also keep in mind that this is why we don't have only one 3-A Tier for D, all of his keys are a result of his power growth. We also have this: "Got stronger after this, and matched General Gaskell in Dark Road. Later during Tyrant's Stars, D fought Lawrence Valcua, who was vastly more powerful to the combined might of his seven assassins, where even Speeny individually was able to effortlessly defeat and kill Gaskell"

He matches Gaskell and then was able to match Valcua. His limit at one point was 8-C, but the key only portrays D at his best at that level who should be massively stronger than when he did the feat

That depends on his plans, but as the profile says, in SBA D is always bloodlusted
But when D fights to kill people, we don't tend to see him use his aura. For example, against Rei-Ginsei, he didn't use them in a fight to the death and only used it against him 1 time to make him and his goons not fight D.

It's completely different. The effects may be similar, but that's not the most important aspect to be considered, by attacking the very concept of life directly, D's Hax can't be resisted by regular Fear Resistance, it's a different method that takes different ways to endure it. And yes, it is accepted as incapacitation here (And that means a victory)
No, the aura just attacks the fount of life by "cooling" it, which is vague and not enough for a win con. Its not manipulating the concept of fear, just the concept of life, which Blitz doesn't need to resist.

D's evolution is enough to make him stomp someone who stomped him on the same day (or days, not sure), Gilzen's fight for example
Gilzen is from volume 17, the others are from Tyrant's Stars and Dark Road which are after volume 6. this is D from Volume 1-6. Are there instances in volume 1-6 where we have a quantifiable feat for his accelerated development?

But when D fights to kill people, we don't tend to see him use his aura. For example, against Rei-Ginsei, he didn't use them in a fight to the death and only used it against him 1 time to make him and his goons not fight D.
Your point being ? Are you saying D is going to watch Blitz while taking a nap ? Rei wasn't a challenge for him, Blitz being vastly different will have a different fight

Also you literally quoted D using his aura before a fight, whats stopping D to use here then ?
No, the aura just attacks the fount of life by "cooling" it, which is vague and not enough for a win con. Its not manipulating the concept of fear, just the concept of life, which Blitz doesn't need to resist.
I don't see any "vague" meaning there

The harbor lay directly ahead of them. The next thing the woman knew, she was soaked with sweat. And she was cold. The chill wasn’t in the air, but was a cooling of the very fount of life in her by a primeval frost

Very common descriptions of fear inducement, and D's aura had fear effect numerous times, that's why it was considered to be part of his fear manipulation and why Nobles also have this Fear effect on their own aura, a simple example of connecting the dots. You call it Conceptual Cold if you want, Blitz doesn't resist either anyway, incapacitating him or not, it's an advantage

And he also doesn't resist paralysis inducement

Gilzen is from volume 17, the others are from Tyrant's Stars and Dark Road which are after volume 6. this is D from Volume 1-6. Are there instances in volume 1-6 where we have a quantifiable feat for his accelerated development?
You know Physiology feats are not linked to time unless statements right ?

But if you don't want to use this, use D's statement of being the strongest vampire hunter in Vol 6, which makes him stronger than many hunters who scale to other Nobles who scale (or upscale) to Raiser of Gales D. I also don't understand this topic of yours, D's body was fine after the blast, his next versions are far stronger than this, and you ignore the fact that Blitz is weaker than him by their calcs (not even considering the scaling, which Blitz has none)

Anyway, I changed my mind thanks to our Blitz fan, this isn't a stomp, so i'll leave my vote for D

Gilzen is from Volume 22
Tyrant's Stars is Volume 16 and 17
Dark Road is Volume 14 and 15

As for the quantifiable feat, it happens in Volume 20, Volume 22, and Volume 24. More prominently in Vol 22 where D in the beginning of the novel, when he first fought Gilzen, is stated to as strong as Gilzen was 10,000 years ago whereas Gilzen has evolved and grown powerful over the course of these years thanks to his Noble Physiology and unique Reactive Evolution. Yet, D was stated to have the ability to surpass that power in just after a day, which is what happens near the end where D was able to match Gilzen and kill him twice.

Last edited:
Your point being ? Are you saying D is going to watch Blitz while taking a nap ? Rei wasn't a challenge for him, Blitz being vastly different will have a different fight

Also you literally quoted D using his aura before a fight

But if you don't want to use this, use D's statement of being the strongest vampire hunter in Vol 6, which makes him stronger than many hunters who scale to other Nobles who scale (or upscale) to Raiser of Gales D. I also don't understand this topic of yours, D's body was fine after the blast, his next versions are far stronger than this, and you ignore the fact that Blitz is weaker than him by their calcs (not even considering the scaling, which Blitz has none)

Anyway, I change my mind thanks to our Blitz fan, this isn't a stomp, so i'll leave my vote for D
I am not implying that at all, I'm just saying he wouldn't use fear manipulation during the fight. He stopped using it during the fight with Rei-Ginsei even though he used it before

I don't see any "vague" meaning there

The harbor lay directly ahead of them. The next thing the woman knew, she was soaked with sweat. And she was cold. The chill wasn’t in the air, but was a cooling of the very fount of life in her by a primeval frost

Very common descriptions of fear inducement, and D's aura had fear effect numerous times, that's why it was considered to be part of his fear manipulation and why Nobles also have this Fear effect on their own aura, a simple example of connecting the dots. You call it Conceptual Cold if you want, Blitz doesn't resist either anyway, incapacitating him or not, it's an advantage
Conceptually cooling someone's life is not a win con at all since we don't know what it does, other than instilling fear in the enemy. The fear manipulation doesn't involve manipulating the concept of fear, just the concept of life

And he also doesn't resist paralysis inducement
His paralysis is done via fear manipulation which I admit Blitz can't resist because it doesn't say on his profile that he can resist fear manipulation strong enough to paralyze people

You know Physiology feats are not linked to time unless statements right ?
The fact that D grows stronger every day means you can't use feats from later volumes for an earlier D. If you think Volume 1-6 D has same level of AD as Volume 11 onwards D, then D wouldn't even be 8-C. How can someone who grows significantly stronger than their previous 3-A self be only 8-C?

But if you don't want to use this, use D's statement of being the strongest vampire hunter in Vol 6, which makes him stronger than many hunters who scale to other Nobles who scale (or upscale) to Raiser of Gales D
How much do they upscale by?

I also don't understand this topic of yours, D's body was fine after the blast, his next versions are far stronger than this, and you ignore the fact that Blitz is weaker than him by their calcs (not even considering the scaling, which Blitz has none)
We only see him fine hours later. How much stronger did he get?

I fail to see why D doesn't just oneshot Blitz here, the dude scales to 1.83 tons to Blitz's 0.23 tons of tnt on top of having high-godly regen negation to Blitz's limited low godly regen at best. The only hax I see from blitz that would remotely help is Corruption, but that's assuming Blitz knows how to implant demonic energy into D in the first place. Voting for D here.

I am not implying that at all, I'm just saying he wouldn't use fear manipulation during the fight. He stopped using it during the fight with Rei-Ginsei even though he used it before
If SBA is on, then D has his passive Fear Manip on. Its literally his first go to move against any opponent that poses a threat to him.
The fact that D grows stronger every day means you can't use feats from later volumes for an earlier D. If you think Volume 1-6 D has same level of AD as Volume 11 onwards D, then D wouldn't even be 8-C. How can someone who grows significantly stronger than their previous 3-A self be only 8-C?
Its his physiology. D jumped from tier 6 to tier 3 in the span of 2 novels, granted they take place some years apart. This is backed by the fact that Vampires in VHD can actually grow in power overtime and D, being a Dhampir and son of Sacred Ancestor, can do the same.

See my upcoming revision will tackle this idea of separating abilities based on keys since there's no evidence or implication that D gains new abilities. He has inherited abilities via mimicry or special means, but they'll be seperated in one or two different keys.

I fail to see why D doesn't just oneshot Blitz here, the dude scales to 1.83 tons to Blitz's 0.23 tons of tnt on top of having high-godly regen negation to Blitz's limited low godly regen at best. The only hax I see from blitz that would remotely help is Corruption, but that's assuming Blitz knows how to implant demonic energy into D in the first place. Voting for D here.
1.83 tons is from a feat which incapped D, D does not output enough force to incap himself so he only downscales from that unquantifiably but still the same tier. Most likely stronger than Blitz however

If SBA is on, then D has his passive Fear Manip on. Its literally his first go to move against any opponent that poses a threat to him.

Its his physiology. D jumped from tier 6 to tier 3 in the span of 2 novels, granted they take place some years apart. This is backed by the fact that Vampires in VHD can actually grow in power overtime and D, being a Dhampir and son of Sacred Ancestor, can do the same.

See my upcoming revision will tackle this idea of separating abilities based on keys since there's no evidence or implication that D gains new abilities. He has inherited abilities via mimicry or special means, but they'll be seperated in one or two different keys.
In a 1v1 fight, he tends to turn it off

If D is still 8-C then he doesn't have the same level of AD as D's tier 6 key

You do realize by your own admission Blitz would need to be 1.83 tons strong to remotely knock out D right? Which he clearly isn't and is far weaker. Nothing Blitz has is gonna save him from the oneshot from any hax he has that Blitz has no counters to.

In a 1v1 fight, he tends to turn it off
Uh no lol. He turns it off if he's facing random human punks. He never turned it off against Magnus Lee, Meirling, Meinster, Glen, Krolock, Vlad Balazs, Diane Rose, Gaskell, Valcua, Toma, Drago, Gillian, Gilzen, etc., even though he faced them 1v1.

Uh no lol. He turns it off if he's facing random human punks. He never turned it off against Magnus Lee, Meirling, Meinster, Glen, Krolock, Vlad Balazs, Diane Rose, Gaskell, Valcua, Toma, Drago, Gillian, Gilzen, etc., even though he faced them 1v1.
He never used it against Meierling and Magnus Lee, and I don't think he used it on Glen, I don't remember the rest though. Was it mentioned that he was using it?

If D is still 8-C then he doesn't have the same level of AD as D's tier 6 key
D's AD has nothing to do with tier or time since its an inherent physiological ability, so there's no level. At best, you can say the AD is exponential for D since it took D to go from 8-C to 6-C in at least 4 years from Novel 1 to 6 (given its stated that its been several years since D met Doris in volume 4 and also D faced with the Sunlight syndrome iirc in Volume 6 which last happened in volume 3 and sunlight syndrome happens once every 4 years).

He never used it against Meierling and Magnus Lee, and I don't think he used it on Glen, I don't remember the rest though. Was it mentioned that he was using it?

He was and except for Glen, everyone remained unaffected iirc.

Last edited:
D's AD has nothing to do with tier or time since its an inherent physiological ability, so there's no level. At best, you can say the AD is exponential for D since it took D to go from 8-C to 6-C in at least 4 years from Novel 1 to 6 (given its stated that its been several years since D met Doris in volume 4 and also D faced with the Sunlight syndrome iirc in Volume 6 which last happened in volume 3 and sunlight syndrome happens once every 4 years).

He was and except for Glen, everyone remained unaffected iirc.
If you're saying there's no level then its just not quantifiable

Blitz has berseker rage amps his stats, when he goes red. Also he explodes like grenade as well at end
To what extent? And does he die or regen if he self destructs? D's attacks prevent enemies from healing

If you're saying there's no level then its just not quantifiable
Quantifiable or not, we do know for a fact that D gets stronger on a regular basis to the point someone who beat him yesterday will not be able to beat him today.

If what both Glassman and Lightning is true regarding the AP, then D would win eventually.

Back