• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D.Gray-Man Part 1 revisions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the only knowledgeable members still active for D.Gray-Man I have decided to revise the verse and create this first crt. There is a lot of information missing from profiles since the manga is still ongoin. There are missing abilities that profiles should which includes abilities thwt are passive to innocence. This won't be a small revision but this will jsut be the start.

49B34619-63A2-4D93-9845-D6EDBBDDCE08
[File:A7931BAE-DE77-4945-BC22-AD8E77C5B16A.png|thumb]]

E92E7E1F-AFC7-4EE2-BF02-80D94976F947
All innocence users need the ability to negate and pass through barriers set up by time space manipulation as shown above.

58B7830E-4453-4C36-9FD2-585B12C6CDA1
Allen Walker should be resistant to sleep manipulation.

EE2E3E2B-BEE6-45BF-9CE0-1C4ACC507FC2
Allen needs another key as the 14th Noah

So basically they can get through the barrier while others can't? Seems fine i guess.

As for sleep manipulation only thing i see there is Allen's nerves were paralyzed, don't really get what has to do with sleep manipulation or him resisting it.

Meh I probably just didn't know what exactly resisting the Anastasia drug is meant to be

Also what do u think for the 14th Noah key for Allen? He has abilities that are only for that key

Thanks for the review btw

Resistance to poison manipulation i think.

Well you haven't really stated what those abilities are, but see nothing wrong with adding the key.

Yes I agree with resistance to poison manipulation I was saving that for another thread because I didn't have the other scans on me where exorcist are immune to the poison from Akuma because the innocence inside them ride the poison out of their bodies

Also for the 14th I was going to bring the abilities for another thread but I guess it's fine to discuss here I thought it would be controversial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back