• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW The Flash New Ability/ Standard Equipment

Given the 5 episode Armageddon Event is over, there was something new in the finale that caught my attention. Chester created a pair of Golden Boots from a piece of tech made by Ray Palmer 10 years in the future called the Particle Eradication Distributor which is designed to redirect energy and as stated by Damien Darhk can destroy any type of matter. When tied to Darhk's Time Stone it was able to erase multiple irregularities in the timeline and restore time to it original flow.

Barry used these golden boots to redirect the flame of py'tar back at despero in order to both defeat him and disconnect him from the flame.

You can see that here.

This would grant The Flash "Attack Reflection" as an ability (I don't know if there is a more specific "Energy Redirection" ability that would be more accurate but I didn't see one when I checked the list.)

And given these boots are in Set Photo's for later episodes he seems to hold onto these making them standard equipment aswell.

I dunno about Attack reflection, tho, I’m a bit confused on what happened.

I dunno about Attack reflection, tho, I’m a bit confused on what happened.
He ran around using his boots the redirect the energy of the flame of py'tar and slammed it back down on him. That would be Attack Reflection but I don't know if there is a more specific label for that like Energy Redirection. Maybe we could make one I don't know.

While we are on the topic his profile is overdue for a new picture. I suggest this one, its the newest and shows his golden boots

C2ZM4YP.png

Last edited:
Back